Friends of Surlingham School (FOSS), the School’s fundraising charity, is now set up as a ‘good cause’ on the ‘Easyfundraising’ website, a free way for us all to raise money for the School just by shopping online.
You can shop online with over 2700 retailers, including the big names like Amazon, Argos, Next, John Lewis, Sainsburys, Sports Direct, Tesco. The list goes on and on! And for each purchase, the retailer makes a donation to the School. You don’t have to pay a fee to join, it’s completely free.
All you need to do is set yourself up as a Supporter of FOSS on the Easyfundraising website by following these simple instructions. Then shop online via the easyfundraising website and the money will come rolling in!
- Go to the EasyFundraising website (click here) and click on ‘Support A Good Cause’
- In the box ‘Name of a good cause’ type in Friends of Surlingham School and click on ‘Find’
- Friends of Surlingham School should be 1st on the list of good causes that comes up
- Click on the green button ‘Support this cause’ next to our name
- Takes you to ‘Step 1 of 2’ – complete your name, address, email and set a password
- Step 2 – download the Find & Remind toolbar – it reminds you every time a donation is available from the website you are on.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Jo Malam at 01508 538047 or use ‘contact us‘ on this site.