This Code was introduced by the Government in 2015. All councils with an annual turnover of less than £25,000 are required to make public their financial dealings and governance, namely:
- All items of expenditure above £100
- End of year accounts
- Annual governance statement
- Internal audit report
- List of Councillor’s responsibilities
- Details of public land and building assets.
- Expenditure is listed in the monthly minutes
NB. The end of year accounts have been examined by Adepta Accountants Ltd and approved by the Parish Council (item 8 of the meeting dated 21st June 2016). These have now been despatched to the external auditors Mazars.
Click here for the Transparency code for smaller authorities (Government publication)