Search the site
- Music at the Ferry – Tuesday 9th August 1-2
- Is this your cat?
- brown bin home!!
- Wandering Brown Bin!!!
- Derry Kelleher
- Missing cat found
- UPDATE cat found. Cat missing from Ferry Corner.
- Latest photo of The Ferry House
- Sunday Church Services in August
- Parish Council – Community Use of School Field
- The Fish Van is BACK!
- This week’s services (Sunday 31st) and video
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Celtic Prayer 23/08/2022 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 25/08/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Bethany Jade music at the Ferry 27/08/2022 at 15:00 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Micky Jay King at the Ferry 28/08/2022 at 14:00 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 01/09/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 08/09/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
Author Archives: wheatfenforestschool
Calling all parents with pre-schoolers! Did you know there is an established outdoor toddler group running twice weekly in term time from 10-12 on a Wednesday & Friday at the Ted Ellis Trust Nature Reserve? Tomorrow, in addditon to the … Continue reading
Introducing the *no car* discount! If you live locally and can travel to Tiny Acorns on two wheels or on foot, you can enjoy £1 off per person! Tickets with the *NO CAR DISCOUNT* now cost £6 for 1 adult … Continue reading
There is plenty of space and a good weather forecast if you fancy joining us for woodland play and elevenses at the Ted Ellis Trust Nature Reserve today! Tiny Acorns is on from 10am til 12pm today and every Wednesday … Continue reading
Tiny Acorns is a group for children (crawling – 4 years) and their parents or carers, which takes place in the woods at the Ted Ellis Trust Nature Reserve, Surlingham on Wednesday & Friday mornings between 10am & 12pm during … Continue reading
Come and explore the Ted Ellis Trust Nature Reserve, meet its wild inhabitants, enjoy craft activities, sample Forest School and have lots of fun! The event will be hosted by Wheatfen Forest School, the South Yare Wildlife Group and Friends of … Continue reading
Tiny Acorns is a group for children (walking – 4 years) and their parents or carers, which takes place in the woods at the Ted Ellis Trust Nature Reserve, Surlingham on Friday mornings between 10am & 12pm during term time. … Continue reading