Search the site
- Last Chance – Appointment of Trustees to combined Surlingham Charities
- Greater Norwich Local Plan – Roadshows
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
- Reported broadband scam
- Coldham Hall Open!
- Tiny Acorns Toddler Group returns starting this Wednesday & Friday!
- A Spring Rook Ramble
- Kickstart – Moped Hire Scheme
- Councillor Peter Hiscocks – RIP
- South Norfolk Older People’s Forum
- Morning Prayer 25/02/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- W.I. 01/03/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Holy Communion 04/03/2018 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 04/03/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 04/03/2018 at 20:00 – 22:00
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 07/03/2018 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- Volunteer Taster Day at Wheatfen, The Ted Ellis Trust 10/03/2018 at 10:00 – 15:00 The Covey, Surlingham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 7AL For further information or to book a place please phone the Warden on 01508 538036. Wheatfen - The Covey, Surlingham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR147AL
Category Archives: News
Last chance to apply the closing date is 28 February 2018 The Parish Council is responsible for appointing four parishioners to act as trustees of the two village charities and is inviting applications from parishioners aged 18 or over to … Continue reading
Greater Norwich Local Plan – Consultation Roadshows The Greater Norwich Local Plan (GNLP) Area, Norwich, Broadland and South Norfolk. In the last plan 3 different areas were created within the Local Plan Area: Norwich Policy Area, Rural South Norfolk and … Continue reading
For those of you lucky enough to pay us a visit us on Valentines day, you will have seen the Artisan Pastry Chef, Joaquim Teles and his very first pop up shop outside the Yare Valley Farm Shop. Such a … Continue reading
We have been advised by BT Openreach that there is a broadband scam taking place. Calls are usually international number, calling on behalf of Openreach. They ask you to check your router & then to log onto computer and download … Continue reading
We are back open from 12pm today, we plan on staying that way for the forceable future! Unfortunately we aren’t quite out of the woods yet, but Monday (26th) should see us back up and fully functioning again! Thanks again … Continue reading
Hope you can join us on one of our favourite rambles!