Search the site
- Are you the parent or carer of a 2 year old?
- Walnut hill closed at Village Hall 14th 20th August 2018
- Live music Saturday 22nd September. World Without End
- Surlingham Newsletter No. 75 (August to September 2018)
- Warning – Power Cables entangled in tree on Walnut Hill
- Wallet lost on the Covey
- Summer walk and picnic on Saturday 11th August
- Last cafe and riverside walk event this year
- Road Hazard
- Noise Disruption over the Bank Holiday Weekend 2017!
- Parish Council Meeting 21/08/2018 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Carpet Bowls 24/08/2018 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Morning Prayer 26/08/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Lee Vasey at the Ferry 26/08/2018 at 16:00 – 18:30 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Carpet Bowls 31/08/2018 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Village Fayre 01/09/2018 at 13:30 – 16:00 Padmaloka This year's fayre will once again be held in the beautiful gardens of Padmaloka, The Covey, Surlingham. Join us to enjoy: refreshments with home-made cakes and Padmaloka quiches stalls selling artwork and crafts; books and dvds; home-made cakes; Padmaloka bread, and more games and activities including: coconut shy; wellie wanging; smash a plate; bouncy castle…
- Holy Communion 02/09/2018 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
Category Archives: News
You might be eligible for funding for 15 hours of childcare at either nursery, pre school or with a childminder. Go to http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/take2 to complete a simple check. For more information go to http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/fundedchildcare or Telephone 0344 800 8020 below … Continue reading
Walnut hill will be closed from the 14th – 20th August (inclusive) at or near the village hall for the installation of a new electrical connection. Roadworks.org details the works as: Connections Small Service: Installation of a new electricity supply … Continue reading
Wednesday August 8th. UK Power Networks have been advised that tree branches are entangled with a power cable beside the road on Walnut Hill. It is expected that UK power networks will attend the scene this afternoon. UK Power Networks … Continue reading
A wallet was lost on the Covey a couple of days ago. If anyone knows anything of its whereabouts could you please get in touch via Contact Us and we will pass the message on to the owner.
Please join us on a summer walk from Rockland Staithe, stopping to enjoy a picnic on Hellington and Rockland St Mary Community Reserve. The walk is about three and a half miles and leaves the Staithe car park at 2pm. … Continue reading
This your last chance to invite friends and relatives to the ‘Riverside walk and cafe’ event at the church this year. All welcome – full walk instructions and quiz given – this coming Sunday afternoon. Open 2-4.30pm.