Search the site
- Surlingham in Time: Meet the Medieval Ancestors.
- New book about Surlingham. Ideal Christmas present
- Tree of Light service today at 3:30pm in Rockland St Mary
- Today’s Church Services
- Christmas Tree Festival – 4th to 11th December
- BEEF @ Yare Valley Farm Shop
- Urgent Message from Councillor Vic Thomson
- Fancy a new garden feature?
- Parish Council Draft Minutes 16 November 2021
- Councillor Vic Thomson’s Reports for November
- Church Services 21st November
- Christmas menu at The Ferry House
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Gentle Exercise Club 30/11/2021 at 14:00 – 15:15 Parish Hall Run by Extend Teacher Jennifer Hall. 01508 494443
- Community Café 01/12/2021 at 10:00 – 12:00 Claxton Village Hall
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 02/12/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Christmas tree festival 04/12/2021 – 11/12/2021 Rockland St Mary Church
Category Archives: News
Since the publication of their book Second House on Left in Surlingham five years ago, John and Christine Glynn have been researching the history of the village from the Norman Conquest of 1066 to the time of the first Queen Elizabeth in 1600. Now the fruits … Continue reading
Dear friends, I hope you are all well. Today is Advent Sunday, and here is a link to a Service of Advent Hymns and Readings filmed in The Barn, Rockland. SERVICES: Sunday 28th November10am Benefice Holy Communion in Rockland … Continue reading
Posted on behalf of the organisers.
We’ve had a fresh delivery of beef at the farm shop! Lots of different steaks, joints and mince available as well as burgers and sausages. Christmas Trees will also be available from tomorrow 🙂
With exactly one month to go until Christmas the time has come and we are officially GO for gritting across the whole county this evening! Now, please do remember that while we’ll be treating the 2,200 miles of Norfolk roads … Continue reading