Search the site
- Made in Surlingham: the World’s best wine
- Church News. May 21st 2017
- Surlingham Village Tea Party 3-5pm June 17th 2017
- Quiz at Claxton 17th June
- Parish Council Minutes 16 May 2017
- Q: How do pigs write top secret messages? A: With invisible oink
- River Walk and Pop up Café July 8th and July 30th 2pm-4.30pm
- What do you call a sad strawberry? A blueberry.
- May Fair Saturday 3-6pm RAFFLE News!
- Tiny Acorns woodland toddler group at Wheatfen – now on Wednesdays and Fridays!
- Morning Prayer 28/05/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Lee Vasey at the Ferry 28/05/2017 at 16:30 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- W.I. 01/06/2017 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Holy Communion 04/06/2017 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 04/06/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 04/06/2017 at 20:00 – 22:00
- Try Sailing 08/06/2017 at 18:30 – 20:00 Coldham Hall sailing Club
Category Archives: News
There has been a lot of national media coverage, but just in case you haven’t heard it yet, The World’s Best White Wine is Made in Surlingham. Congratulations to Lee and all at Winbirri Vineyars. For an example of the press … Continue reading
As the Queen’s birthday tea last year was very popular a similar community event has been suggested for this summer. Like last year, Sonia has kindly agreed to host the event in the grounds of the Ferry House. As there … Continue reading
Information received from Helen Balmer.
Chair and Vice Chair appointments for the next year. Clerk’s apologies agenda was not posted on website prior to the meeting. It was posted on all three noticeboards around the village as usual. May 16 Agenda May 16 minutes
Now this really is a quick one, but very much for the right reasons, the food talks for itself. For the past few months we have been specifically rearing 2 pigs on the farm for you and the meat is … Continue reading
You may see posters for these events beyond the local area, as we are hoping to attract interest from Norwich and South Norfolk residents and holidaymakers. On two July afternoons, visitors will be shown the walk from the church along … Continue reading