Search the site
- Surlingham Newsletter. Issue 87 August to September 2021
- Speed Activated Monitor – SAMs Machine
- Parish Council – Draft Minutes of 20 July 2021
- Sources of funding for Local Businesses
- ElevenSays: August to September 2021
- An annual treat – Water Rats Jazz Band at the Ferry
- Parish Hall – PPE Recycling Point
- Farm reared beef still available at Yare Valley Farm Shop!
- The Water Rats Jazz Band at Surlingham Ferry
- The Barn’ at Rockland re-opens with Literary event
- Parish Council Reminder – Overgrown Hedges and Roadside Obstructions
- County and District Councillor Thomson’s report for July
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Celtic Prayer 10/08/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 12/08/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Holy Communion 15/08/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary’s Church, Surlingham Patron's day, ie St Mary
- Parish Council Meeting 17/08/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
Category Archives: News
Please see attached The printed copies will be distributed with ElevenSays from Saturday 7th.
At the last Parish Council meeting the chairman asked for volunteers to help manage the rotation of the SAMs machine and thus ensure it is moved regularly and data is kept current. Under the Statement of Memorandum between the Parish … Continue reading
Please see below for the draft minutes among the items discussed were the Village Wildlife Plan and the Parish Council’s response to SNDC Cluster Developments Consultation. Notes from the Closed meeting on 29 June 2021 to consider areas for outdoor … Continue reading
Please see attached The printed copies will be distributed around the village from next weekend; Saturday 7th.
The Parish Council has provided collection points both inside and outside the parish hall for you to recycle your PPE equipment. Lateral Flow Tests, Masks, Gloves, Aprons etc Please do not place swabs in these containers.
There’s still plenty of our farm reared BEEF in the Farm Shop fridge, including lots of steaks, mince and joints! Burgers and sausages are now in the freezer. Don’t forget to pop along to the Farm Shop tomorrow (Thursday 29th … Continue reading