Please be aware there is a large tree down across the top of Walnut Hill which has brought down power cables. Police and services are aware but access/exit to/from the rest of the village via the hill is not likely to be possible for some time until clearing is able to be accomplished. Please drive carefully at this end of the village. Cars exceeding the 30 mph have already had to halt very abruptly and turn back.
Search the site
- Norfolk County and South Norfolk District Councillor’s Reports
- SNDC – Recycling Reminder
- District and Parish Elections – 2019
- Riverbank walk spring clean
- Paddle boarding taster at The Ferry House
- Church News. January 20th 2019
- Water leak at The Green reported
- Spanish after school club
- Update on Sylvia and The Post Office & Stores
- SNDC – Help Hub – Bulletin
- Youth Café 23/01/2019 at 15:45 – 17:00 Norwich Youth for Christ presents: Surlingham Youth Café for ages 7 to 11 in Surlingham Parish Hall.
- An evening with BobnScheduled: 30 Mar 2018 at 20:00 to 22:30nLocation: 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdomn 24/01/2019 at 18:00 – 22:00 Provisional times
- Carpet Bowls 25/01/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Morning Prayer 27/01/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- World Without End (band) at The Ferry 27/01/2019 at 16:00 – 18:30 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Youth Café 30/01/2019 at 15:45 – 17:00 Norwich Youth for Christ presents: Surlingham Youth Café for ages 7 to 11 in Surlingham Parish Hall.
- Carpet Bowls 01/02/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall