Please be aware there is a large tree down across the top of Walnut Hill which has brought down power cables. Police and services are aware but access/exit to/from the rest of the village via the hill is not likely to be possible for some time until clearing is able to be accomplished. Please drive carefully at this end of the village. Cars exceeding the 30 mph have already had to halt very abruptly and turn back.
Search the site
- NCC Notification of Road Closure in Bramerton from 9th to 15 July 2020
- Speed Awareness Information for Mill Road
- Community Update Covid-19 Temporary Assistant Cheif Constable Julie Wvendth – 8 July 2020
- Local handyman available for work: new business listing
- Today’s Video Service, Zoom Night Prayer and Church re-openings
- Community Update Covid-19 Temporary Assistant Chief Constable Julie Wvendth
- Latest from Yare Valley Farm Shop
- The Ferry House re-opening information
- Work begins on revamping the boat storage at the Staithe
- What to expect when you visit Teles Patisserie from the 4th of July onwards?
- Purse – urgent
- New Guidelines Teles Patisserie
- Second Birthday of Teles Patisserie
- July 4th at Coldham Hall
- The Ferry House Re-opening Saturday July 4th.
- Today’s service, Happy Hour and church opening update
- Rockland St Mary Surgery – Reopening
- Bergh Apton Recycling Centre reopens today
- Surlingham Parish Council – Surlingham Staithe
- Surlingham Parish Council – Draft Minutes of the Meeting of 16 June 2020
All events are now cancelled due to UK Government regulations