Surlingham Garage are seeking to appoint an organised and reliable individual with excellent communication and driving skills.
This varied role includes providing administrative and driving support including the delivery of exceptional customer service. Full training will be provided.
- Arranging collection and delivery of customer vehicles
- Arranging delivery and collection of vehicles to and from MOT test station
- Manage incoming calls and post
- Diary management
- Maintain sales and purchase ledgers
- Monitor shared Outlook mailboxes and respond to customer queries professionally and efficiently
- Credit control
- Provide general office administrative support
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the jobholder may be required on occasion to perform other duties assigned by the owner.
Applicants must be confident in driving and hold a full clean UK driving licence
Salary £18,250 per annum
Full-time permanent position Monday-Friday 7.30 am-4.30 pm.
Applications (including CV) in writing to:
Kevin Priest, Surlingham Garage, Pond Lane, Surlingham, Norwich, NR14 7DAor click here for Surlingham Garage’s contact us page.
Closing date for applications 12th February 2019