Search the site
- Fresh Fish Van Coming to Yare Valley Farm!
- Another Road Obstruction – Pratts Hill
- Broads Local Access Forum – Recruitment of Voluntary Members
- Surlingham Parish Council – Agenda 19 January 2021
- TELES PATISSERIE WEEKEND MENU & NEWS
- CycSpresso has arrived in Surlingham
- Police Connect: Community update – Covid-19
- Surlingham Parish Council would like to wish all residents a Happy New Year.
- South Norfolk District Council – Refuse Collection Calendars 2021
- Teles Patisserie lockdown update
- Useful shop info
- Isn’t Life Difficult Enough For Us All Right Now?
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 19/01/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Celtic Prayer 26/01/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Mobile Library 05/02/2021 at 12:10 – 15:25 Parish Rooms: 12:10-12:40 (NR14 7DN) Ferry Corner: 13:55-14:15 (NR14 7AR) The Green: 14:30-15:00 (NR14 7AJ) Green's Croft: 15:05-15:25 (NR14 7AE)
- Celtic Prayer 09/02/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
Author Archives: surlingham
1420 Xmas eve there is still flooding on the road to Norwich in the big dip at Kirby Bedon. (The Surlingham side of the turning to the waterworks.) You may wish to take an alternative route.
Last call to place orders for Christmas treat boxes for delivery on the 19th & 23rd December, within a 7 mile radius of Surlingham. Orders close at 12 noon on Thursday 17th December. MENU: FERRERO ROCHER COOKIE – nutty cookie … Continue reading
Two weeks ago Clive Evans was nominated as a finalist in the 2020 Norfolk Hero Awards for his work supporting charities offering end of live care and on Friday 11th he was crowned the winner and went to the cathedral … Continue reading
We seem to have a large GINGER cat which roams round to South end of the holding. I am not sure if it is a stray, wild or whatever so to begin with I wanted to find out if anyone … Continue reading
Now that we have entered advent, a reminder from Eat Scrumptious that festive-themed cookie and blondie boxes are available to preorder for UK wide postage or local delivery. All treats are vegan-friendly and are beautifully boxed in plastic-free, eco-friendly packaging. … Continue reading
Reports indicate that the road to Norwich is closed on the Bramerton road just outside the village. We have no information as to how long this closure will be for.
Keep an eye on your cats on The Green and the rest of the village as yesterday our cat came home mauled after a vicious attack. He is doing okay now but only just survived as the attack was around … Continue reading
Hello I’m George the head chef at Rockland new inn this Friday from 6–9 we are doing a pie and a pint for £12.50 with a choice of 3 pies Information received from George Weston at the New Inn