Search the site
- 50% off all offal
- Fireworks at the Ferry: Sat Nov 4th
- Church News. October 15th 2017
- More Meditation For The Village
- Apparently we will be in for a hot one this weekend… We may even get some warm weather too…
- October Newsletter from Poringland Police
- Pie night @ Coldham Hall – Monday 16th
- Money found on the street
- Parish Council Agenda – 17 October 2017 & Booking Form for Hall Equipment
- Supper & Murder Mystery with The Bramrocks. 1st & 2nd December.
- Yare Valley Filling Station 19/10/2017 at 19:30 – 20:30 Green Pastures Garden Centre, Mill Road, Bergh Apton, NR15 1BQ Third Thursdays (other than August and December) Coffee and cake at 7pm for 7.30pm - finish 9.30pm. All adults welcome
- Rook ramble 22/10/2017
- Morning Prayer 22/10/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 29/10/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- An afternoon with Bob 29/10/2017 at 16:00 – 18:30 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Mobile Library 30/10/2017 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 01/11/2017 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
Author Archives: surlingham
Some money found on The Street this morning when walking the dog at 9am. Please call 537078 to claim. Information received from Katherine Bertram
The new Anglian Bus timetable starts Monday 18th September. Click here to access the timetable.
Heel to Heal Reflexology works from a dedicated room at home and also provides a mobile service. Reflexology is deeply relaxing, allowing the body to balance itself. Reflexology treatments may help with: stress, anxiety and sleep problems hormonal imbalances pain relief digestive … Continue reading
Update from Norfolk County Council regarding reporting Highway defects: These can now be reported direct on the Norfolk CC website by clicking here or if you prefer or by phone 0344 800 8020. By using the Customer Service Centre (CSC), you … Continue reading
As part of the transparency regulations 2014, the Parish Council is required to publish expenditure over £100 in the previous year. Click here to view the full list.
Norwich theatre company Crude Apache tell the tale of Surlingham’s Susannah Holmes and her husband Henry Kable (also Cabell) when they present their free, open-air version of Peter Bellamy’s legendary ballad opera, The Transports, in Norwich, Whitlingham, Wymondham and Geldeston from … Continue reading
There was an error in yesterday’s link to the gallery of photos taken when Radio Norfolk visited Surlingham. Click here for the correct link.