Search the site
- Farm reared beef still available at Yare Valley Farm Shop!
- The Water Rats Jazz Band at Surlingham Ferry
- The Barn’ at Rockland re-opens with Literary event
- Parish Council Reminder – Overgrown Hedges and Roadside Obstructions
- County and District Councillor Thomson’s report for July
- The Great British BBQ at Teles Patisserie!
- Yare Valley Beef is in the Farm Shop fridge & it’s Fish Van day!
- South Norfolk Community Awards 2021
- Photos from Sylvia’s funeral
- Farm reared BEEF in the Farm Shop!
- Today’s Church Service
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop TODAY!
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Water Rats Jazz Band at the Ferry 02/08/2021 at 12:00 – 15:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 05/08/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Celtic Prayer 10/08/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 12/08/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
Author Archives: surlingham
The out of the Ordinary is Right under your Nose A Trail like None Other Stop, Look, Listen, wait a while; so much to see, so much to hear, so much to smell. A “Trail” over our ancient land, a … Continue reading
Due to unforeseen circumstances and the ongoing effects of corona virus on staffing levels across the hospitality industry, we will not be serving food Monday-Wednesday. We will be open as normal for drinks all day everyday and serving food Thursday-Saturday: … Continue reading
This ginger boy has been straying in the School Lane/Mill Road area for some time. He has bite marks on his head (possibly an abscess), his ears have been ripped (probably due to fighting as he is un-neutered), and he … Continue reading
Thank you so much to the kind lady who found my husbands missing cap and posted it back to us. He had left on the bench by the pond last week. He was so pleased to get it back. Information … Continue reading
If anyone would like to donate to Macmillan Cancer Support in memory of Sylvia, Click here for the website. Just to reminder you, the funeral will be on Friday the 9th of July at 10:30am at St Mary’s Church, Surlingham. A … Continue reading
I wonder if anyone can help. While waiting for the 85 bus on the bench by the pond my husband left his cap behind there. It is of sentimental so he was quite upset he had left it behind. If … Continue reading
It is very difficult farming in a village but so disheartening when people blatantly walk all over your crops and not only that let their dogs run in your barley and even defecate in it! This happened this morning and … Continue reading
A vacancy has arisen for a Vehicle Technician – Surlingham Garage, Surlingham, Norwich. As a Vehicle Technician you will have superb technical knowledge, a professional attitude, and will ensure that the highest quality of service is maintained. Main Responsibilities: • … Continue reading