Search the site
- Burger & Beer Festival This Weekend
- Meet Surlingham’s newest and youngest entrepreneurs.
- Church News. August 20th 2017
- Jack be nimble…
- Church News. August 13th 2017
- It has arrived!
- Parish Council expenditure over £100
- Church News. August 6th 2017
- Burger And Beer Festival This Weekend!!
- Free Theatre Show to tell Susannah Holmes’ Amazing True Story.
- Morning Prayer 27/08/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Holy Communion 03/09/2017 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 03/09/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 03/09/2017 at 20:00 – 22:00
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 06/09/2017 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- W.I. 07/09/2017 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Family worship 10/09/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
Author Archives: surlingham
As part of the transparency regulations 2014, the Parish Council is required to publish expenditure over £100 in the previous year. Click here to view the full list.
Norwich theatre company Crude Apache tell the tale of Surlingham’s Susannah Holmes and her husband Henry Kable (also Cabell) when they present their free, open-air version of Peter Bellamy’s legendary ballad opera, The Transports, in Norwich, Whitlingham, Wymondham and Geldeston from … Continue reading
There was an error in yesterday’s link to the gallery of photos taken when Radio Norfolk visited Surlingham. Click here for the correct link.
Treasure Quest visited whilst preparations for this afternoon’s, “River Walk and pop-up Cafe” were underway at the church. Clue 4 was hung on the Wherryman’s Way sign just outside the church yard. The cafe is open 2-4.30pm today (Sunday 30th … Continue reading
There’s a cafe in the church 2.30pm – 4pm – and a quiz for families to do on the riverside walk from the church towards the Ferry. Everyone is welcome.
Please help reunite a confused Norwegian Forest Cat with his Rockland family. Large, fluffy, brown/grey tabby with large pointed ears and long dark tail last seen near Pottles Barn, Ferry Road, Surlingham. Posters with pic are already in the area … Continue reading