Search the site
- Farm reared beef still available at Yare Valley Farm Shop!
- The Water Rats Jazz Band at Surlingham Ferry
- The Barn’ at Rockland re-opens with Literary event
- Parish Council Reminder – Overgrown Hedges and Roadside Obstructions
- County and District Councillor Thomson’s report for July
- The Great British BBQ at Teles Patisserie!
- Yare Valley Beef is in the Farm Shop fridge & it’s Fish Van day!
- South Norfolk Community Awards 2021
- Photos from Sylvia’s funeral
- Farm reared BEEF in the Farm Shop!
- Today’s Church Service
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop TODAY!
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Water Rats Jazz Band at the Ferry 02/08/2021 at 12:00 – 15:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 05/08/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Celtic Prayer 10/08/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 12/08/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
Author Archives: coldhamhallsurlingham
Coldham Hall Hiring! Looking for a summer job ? At Coldham Hall we need pot washers to keep the kitchen going through the busy months of June, July and August. This position will include mainly keeping our chefs supplied with … Continue reading
We are all very excited to welcome you back to Coldham Hall! We are open form 12pm for food and drink, serving outside only with maximum table sizes of 6. Lunch service, 12-3, will be business as normal (as normal … Continue reading
Further to the government announcement and the pathway for pubs we would like to confirm that it is our intention to open on April 12th for outside table service only and we really hope that the weather is going to … Continue reading
As we are now in a prolonged time in tier 2 and all the restrictions that imposes, Christmas will be limited to one household only coming to the pub and New Year celebrations are cancelled along with the rising cases … Continue reading
We are all looking forward to reopening, unfortunately under tier 2 conditions, but it will be great to be up and running again. We will be open Thursday to Sat from 11am-3pm then 6pm-11pm serving food 11am-2.30pm then 6pm-9pm, Sunday 11am-11pm … Continue reading
After an amazing summer and doing everything we can with the covid restrictions we have had to make the difficult decision to close the pub for a few days a week through the winter to ensure we can open fully … Continue reading
On every Thursday from October 1st and throughout the winter we will be offering our own Eat Out to Help Out scheme to all diners for lunch and dinner services with some home cooked, warming dishes from our new autumn … Continue reading
As we are getting busier and busier with lovely weather we have some vacancies for pot washers opening up to join our kitchen team. Anyone wanting to earn some extra money on the weekends please get in touch via email@example.com!