Search the site
- Speed Awareness Information for Mill Road
- Community Update Covid-19 Temporary Assistant Cheif Constable Julie Wvendth – 8 July 2020
- Local handyman available for work: new business listing
- Today’s Video Service, Zoom Night Prayer and Church re-openings
- Community Update Covid-19 Temporary Assistant Chief Constable Julie Wvendth
- Latest from Yare Valley Farm Shop
- The Ferry House re-opening information
- Work begins on revamping the boat storage at the Staithe
- What to expect when you visit Teles Patisserie from the 4th of July onwards?
- Purse – urgent
- New Guidelines Teles Patisserie
- Second Birthday of Teles Patisserie
- July 4th at Coldham Hall
- The Ferry House Re-opening Saturday July 4th.
- Today’s service, Happy Hour and church opening update
- Rockland St Mary Surgery – Reopening
- Bergh Apton Recycling Centre reopens today
- Surlingham Parish Council – Surlingham Staithe
- Surlingham Parish Council – Draft Minutes of the Meeting of 16 June 2020
- beeeeeeeeeef :)
All events are now cancelled due to UK Government regulations
Author Archives: coldhamhalltavern
Our NEW MENU is all up and running!
Pie night at Coldham Hall! Chicken, mushroom and white wine Steak mince and onion Mushroom and Stilton All with chips and peas or New potatoes and veg. £12.00 with a medium glass of house wine or pint of ale or … Continue reading
All bank holiday weekend we have 12 ales from local brewers plus a host of pork specials. On Saturday we will have a hog roast through the day! Hopefully we will see lots of you here!
Tonight at Coldham Hall is burger Night!
Lots going on down by the river this month!
Tomorrow night (Thursday) is our burger night!
This Thursday is Coldham Halls burger night!
Some dates for your diary over April!