Search the site
- Pot Washers Wanted at Coldham Hall
- Latest from the Farm Shop
- Eat Out to Help Out at Coldham Hall
- Eat out to help out at the Ferry
- Rockland St Mary Surgery opens Monday 3rd August
- Joba has returned, thanks villagers!
- Have you seen Joba the cat?
- Surlingham Parish Council – Draft Minutes 21 July 2020
- Garage Sale
- The Play Park is now open again!
- Do you know who this inflatable belongs to?
- UPDATE: Mobile phone reunited with owner
- Surlingham Staithe – Update on Progress
- Live music and Dinner at The Terrace in Loddon this Saturday
- Playful Picnics for shielding families at Wheatfen Forest School
- July 19th Church Service at 10am in Rockland St Mary
- Lots of beef in the Farm Shop!
- Surlingham Parish Council – Agenda – 21 July 2020
- Our Church reopens today at 10am
- Injured cat on The Green
Author Archives: coldhamhalltavern
Our new menu for winter, £10 main meals and Mon-Fri lunch offer, Any main meal comes with a free dessert!
Friday night will see the start to our autumn menu, the chefs are eager to get going with it and put on lots of specials along side! See you all soon! Coldham Hall Autumn Menu 2018
Bringing back the Beer and Burger event after the huge success from last year. A whole menu of Burgers, the bar will be full of Beer and hopefully the sun will keep on shining! This bank holiday weekend.
Next Saturday (21st) Coldham Hall are joined by the Norwich Jazz Jam. We will have a BBQ from 12pm, and Jazz starting from 1:30pm-4pm Food being served all through the day. Perfect way to start the Summer Holiday! … Continue reading
Apologies for any inconvenience but we are closed all day this Friday for a private function.
Any youngsters in the village who fancy earning some money from pot washing, get in touch!