Search the site
- Operation Randall Newsletter from Norfolk Police.
- Services and events this week: Feb 5th-12th February
- Mid-day Chat at The Ferry House
- What are we up to at the Patisserie?
- Outline Planning Permission – Ref 2023/0137 – North of The Green
- Order your ‘Love Bites’ Box – Eat Scrumptious
- Beef in this week at the farm shop!
- Warning- door to door salesman going round today
- Child care wanted
- Message from South Norfolk
- Candlemas service video
- Services and Events for Sunday 29th January and the week ahead
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Mid-Day Chat 07/02/2023 at 12:00 – 14:00 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 09/02/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30
- Celtic Prayer 14/02/2023 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 16/02/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30
- Quiz at the Ferry 17/02/2023 at 19:00 – 22:00 Ferry House Quizmaster Kevin will preside
- Parish Council Meeting 21/02/2023 at 19:30 – 21:00
Author Archives: mayfieldsurlingham
Attached is the latest newsletter from Norfolk Police tackling rural crime in Norfolk. If you have any queries or concerns, or there is anything you feel should be included on a monthly basis or a oneoff mention for a particular … Continue reading
Dear All, I hope you’re keeping well. This Sunday 5th February our services are: Warm Welcome at the Barn is open again on Monday 6th from 11am to 4pm, for refreshments, lunches, cakes and good company. Art Cafe in the … Continue reading
Dear All, Candlemas marks the end of the Christmas season, and Helen has filmed a video service for your to enjoy, wherever you are. You can watch it here Sorry about the unedited outtake before the closing music! Best wishes, … Continue reading
Dear All, I hope you’re keeping well. This Sunday we join with our Thurton benefice friends for a 10am Candlemas Communion at Rockland St. Mary, followed by tea and coffee in the Barn. At 4pm, Helen will lead ‘Still with … Continue reading
The lunch club will meet on the 4th Wednesday in February because of the School Half Term holiday. Lunch will be served on 22nd February at 12.30 with the usual raffle and tabletop New faces are always welcome. Phone Wendy … Continue reading
The printed copies will be distributed with ElevenSays to every household in the village from Saturday 28th January
Please see attached for the latest edition of ElevenSays
Dear All. I hope you’re keeping well. This Sunday’s morning services (22nd) are: Warm Welcome at the Barn on Monday (23rd) Celtic Prayer on Tuesday (24th) Art Cafe online on Wednesday (25th) Looking ahead to the following Sunday (Jan 29th) … Continue reading