Search the site
- BARN OWL (Issue 1 June 2020)
- Surlingham – Planning Application 2020/0907
- Surlingham -Planning Application 2020/0935
- Police Connect Message – Test and Trace Scams
- Beef just in! And Special Offer!
- Teles Patisserie’s latest hamper with donations from Surlingham residents and other customers, was today delivered to Priscilla Bacon Lodge.
- Your Norfolk Magazine – Spring 2020 Online
- Thank you for the Food Bank donations
- Art Café at 10:30am TODAY, Wednesday 3rd June
- Police Connect Message – Norfolk and Met Police collaboration shuts down significant County Lines in Norfolk
- Art Café on Wednesday 3rd June, and Christian Aid competition results.
- Surlingham Parish Council – Draft Minutes of 19 May 2020
- Reminder that food bank donations need to be received by 8am on Monday
- Eleven Says. No.283 June – July 2020
- Pentecost Service – 31st May
- Special thanks to Yare Valley Farm Shop and Teles Patisserie
- Quick update from us at the Patisserie
- Rockland St Mary Surgery
- Pets Corner
All events are now cancelled due to UK Government regulations
Author Archives: patscowen
Just a reminder to anyone interested in joining us that we’re meeting at the orchard (on the allotments) this Sunday.
If you have any chipped plates or crockery you’re about to throw out we’d love it for our smash a plate stall. And we’re also collecting books and dvds for our book stall. If you have any of these items … Continue reading
at the Staithe – please contact 538 791
Probably our last work session until the autumn – we’ll be meeting around 2.30 on Sunday afternoon and anyone who’d like to join us will be most welcome.
Sunday afternoon is proving better than the morning for some of our volunteers so we’re changing the time of this Sunday’s session. We’ll be meeting on the allotment at 2 p.m. this Sunday (May13). All welcome. With apologies for any … Continue reading
You may have seen the recent post from the committee which arranged the Surlingham Festival 2 years ago. Realising this might happen following discussions with Karen (chair of that committee) we agreed together that if they were unable to proceed … Continue reading
If you’d like to join us at the orchard on Sunday May 13 (10am-12) we’ll be hoping to finish the fencing. Everyone welcome. Ring Pat Scowen (538791) if you’d like further information.