Search the site
- Problems at Pumping Station
- Teles Patisserie back this Thursday
- The Post Office will open again TODAY. 9am-1pm & 3-4:30pm
- Bramrocks: “Kindly Leave The Stage” 16th/18th May 2019
- Join us at 11am for Easter Sunday at St Mary’s
- Surlingham Parish Council – Applications are invited………….
- South Norfolk Help Hub Bulletin 42 – Spring 2009
- Help Hub from South Norfolk Council
- Teles Patisserie Opening Hours
- Pick up a paddle – it’s the best way to explore…
- Wake up and go Pilates 25/04/2019 at 09:15 – 10:15 Surlingham village hall
- Carpet Bowls 26/04/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Morning Prayer 28/04/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 01/05/2019 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- Wake up and go Pilates 02/05/2019 at 09:15 – 10:15 Surlingham village hall
- W.I. 02/05/2019 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Carpet Bowls 03/05/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
Author Archives: patscowen
Just a reminder to anyone interested in joining us that we’re meeting at the orchard (on the allotments) this Sunday.
If you have any chipped plates or crockery you’re about to throw out we’d love it for our smash a plate stall. And we’re also collecting books and dvds for our book stall. If you have any of these items … Continue reading
at the Staithe – please contact 538 791
Probably our last work session until the autumn – we’ll be meeting around 2.30 on Sunday afternoon and anyone who’d like to join us will be most welcome.
Sunday afternoon is proving better than the morning for some of our volunteers so we’re changing the time of this Sunday’s session. We’ll be meeting on the allotment at 2 p.m. this Sunday (May13). All welcome. With apologies for any … Continue reading
You may have seen the recent post from the committee which arranged the Surlingham Festival 2 years ago. Realising this might happen following discussions with Karen (chair of that committee) we agreed together that if they were unable to proceed … Continue reading
If you’d like to join us at the orchard on Sunday May 13 (10am-12) we’ll be hoping to finish the fencing. Everyone welcome. Ring Pat Scowen (538791) if you’d like further information.