Search the site
- A free Compassionate Art online talk on Monday 18th January for hospice charity.
- Today’s Church Service – Sunday 17th January
- Community Update 15 January 2021
- Fresh Fish Van Coming to Yare Valley Farm!
- Another Road Obstruction – Pratts Hill
- Broads Local Access Forum – Recruitment of Voluntary Members
- Surlingham Parish Council – Agenda 19 January 2021
- TELES PATISSERIE WEEKEND MENU & NEWS
- CycSpresso has arrived in Surlingham
- Police Connect: Community update – Covid-19
- Surlingham Parish Council would like to wish all residents a Happy New Year.
- South Norfolk District Council – Refuse Collection Calendars 2021
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 19/01/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Celtic Prayer 26/01/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Mobile Library 05/02/2021 at 12:10 – 15:25 Parish Rooms: 12:10-12:40 (NR14 7DN) Ferry Corner: 13:55-14:15 (NR14 7AR) The Green: 14:30-15:00 (NR14 7AJ) Green's Croft: 15:05-15:25 (NR14 7AE)
- Celtic Prayer 09/02/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
Author Archives: surlinghamferry
We are still OPEN AS NORMAL! Open every day from 9am for Breakfasts, with food being served all day. While the Ferry is open all our menu is available as a takeaway. To help staff, booking is very helpful and … Continue reading
Fred and The Ferry House were on the TV on Tuesday night on Channel 5. You can still see it on My5, Our New Puppy, episode 7. His story starts about 13 minutes in.
All OPEN here at The Ferry House Surlingham x Now we’re currently in Tier 2, we’re here for you as always x Open for breakfasts at 9am, Food being served ALL DAY till 9pm x We’ve worked hard to rearrange … Continue reading
We are delighted that we will be reopening at 9am on Wednesday 2nd December, serving our hearty Full English Breakfast, followed by our usual daily menu. As we are in a Tier 2 region we will be operating a table … Continue reading
One free child’s meal with every adult’s meal. Children can choose Chicken nuggets, Fish Fingers, Sausages, Beef Burger or Spaghetti Bolognaise, with an ice cream sundae. Additional children eat for £5.50. Call us on 01508 538659 to book an inside … Continue reading
Back by popular demand, enjoy a Roast served between 12noon and 3pm at The Ferry House this Sunday. Booking is essential for inside tables (phone 01508 538659), but you can just turn up if you want to sit outside. As … Continue reading
The Ferry has registered for the Government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme. All support is appreciated.