Search the site
- Coldham’s water!
- Church News. February 18th 2018
- Surlingham water issues – update
- More water issues in the Surlingham Area
- Attention All!
- Church News. February 11th 2018
- Riverbank Walk Spring Clean – Saturday 17th February
- Coldham Open This Weekend!
- Parish Council Agenda – 20 February 2018 7:30p.m.
- Community Orchard Tree Planting Day – Saturday February 10
- Mobile Library 19/02/2018 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Parish Council Meeting 20/02/2018 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Morning Prayer 25/02/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- W.I. 01/03/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Holy Communion 04/03/2018 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 04/03/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 04/03/2018 at 20:00 – 22:00
Author Archives: surlinghamferry
Live Music on a Sunday afternoon at The Ferry. Sunday 19th November from 4pm till 6.30pm
Live Music this Friday @ The Ferry Lee Vasey from 8.30pm till Late Halloween Special
Here at The Ferry House, Surlingham we are open every day of the year. We serve delicious homemade food from midday through until 9pm every day. Do pop down and see us – the fire is alight and we look … Continue reading
Book your table now for Valentines Day at The Ferry House, Suringham and enjoy two main meals and a bottle of wine for £25 PER COUPLE or two steak meals with all the trimmings and a bottle of wine for … Continue reading
Come and join us tomorrow evening as we celebrate Burn’s Night with a specially themed menu including Cullen Skink, Traditional Haggis, Vegetarian Haggis, homemade shortcrust Beef and Onion Pie, Cranachan and much more! £18 for 3 courses – BOOK YOUR … Continue reading
Snow has arrived at The Ferry, pretty as a picture! OPEN as always, but bring your wellies! HIGH TIDE at 1.37pm here, its lapping the front now 11am, so expecting lane to Flood. Fire alight, Kitchen OPEN ALL DAY, if … Continue reading
Ferry House lane covered with water! Thursday 12th January 2017 – OPEN AS ALWAYS Just an update/warning DRIVE CAREFULLY DOWN THE LANE, keeping to the middle. Customers have just walked down (4.30pm) in their wellies, no problem but 12″ deep … Continue reading
We’re on a Flood Warning at The Ferry, today Wednesday 4th January 2017 The lane is completely covered, water up to both doors, high tide at 6.30pm so it’s still coming in. Decision made: CLOSED TONIGHT Better to be safe, … Continue reading