Search the site
- Advance Notice of Temporary Road Closure 8th April 2019 to 19th April 2019
- Defibrillator at The Ferry House
- Notice of Election – District and Parish
- Spoon Carving Workshop
- Defibrillator Training at The Ferry House Monday 25th March 7pm.
- Spring Fair at Teles Patisserie
- Quiz Reminder!
- South Norfolk District and Parish Council Elections – 2 May 2019
- Benefice Group Away Day – Saturday March 23rd
- Missing Goals
- Carpet Bowls 22/03/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Group awayday for Benefice 23/03/2019 at 10:00 – 16:00 Bowthorpe Church
- Group Service at Surlingham 24/03/2019 at 10:00 – 11:00
- Wake up and go Pilates 28/03/2019 at 09:15 – 10:15 Surlingham village hall
- Carpet Bowls 29/03/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Family Service on Mothering Sunday 31/03/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 03/04/2019 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
Author Archives: surlinghamferry
The Ferry House now has a 24hour defibrillator outside. Come and join us to see how to use one in an emergency. Jayne from local charity Heart2Heart will be providing the training.
We are joining PubAid’s World’s Biggest Pub Quiz on Tuesday 5th March, running 2 quizzes, one at 2pm and one at 7pm. To celebrate Pancake Day, all entrants are welcome to a lemon and sugar pancake On The House! The … Continue reading
We are hoping to hold an event in April here at The Ferry House – Stand up Paddle Boarding Taster Sessions! Competitive prices, run by a local qualified instructors, all the necessary equipment, tuition & insurance provided in the cost. … Continue reading