Search the site
- Very sad news
- LAST CHANCE TO ORDER FATHER’S DAY TREAT BOXES!
- News about Sylvia
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop – Thursday 10th June
- FATHER’S DAY TREAT BOX – ORDERS CLOSE at Midnight Sunday 13th!
- Parish Council – Agenda for Tuesday 15 June 2021 at 7:30p.m.
- Weekly menu at Teles Patisserie
- Thank you for the cakes
- (no title)
- SNDC – Village Cluster Development – Consultation
- EAT SCRUMPTIOUS’ JUNE COOKIE MENU IS HERE!
- Cakes update 🍰 🧁
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 15/06/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 17/06/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Try Sailing theory session 17/06/2021 at 19:00 – 21:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Celtic Prayer 22/06/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
Author Archives: surlinghamferry
Our kitchen is still open everyday between 11am and 6pm for takeaways or outside dining. From 17th May it looks on track that we can welcome you inside again so give us a call on 01508 538659 to reserve a … Continue reading
We are still OPEN AS NORMAL! Open every day from 9am for Breakfasts, with food being served all day. While the Ferry is open all our menu is available as a takeaway. To help staff, booking is very helpful and … Continue reading
Fred and The Ferry House were on the TV on Tuesday night on Channel 5. You can still see it on My5, Our New Puppy, episode 7. His story starts about 13 minutes in.
All OPEN here at The Ferry House Surlingham x Now we’re currently in Tier 2, we’re here for you as always x Open for breakfasts at 9am, Food being served ALL DAY till 9pm x We’ve worked hard to rearrange … Continue reading
We are delighted that we will be reopening at 9am on Wednesday 2nd December, serving our hearty Full English Breakfast, followed by our usual daily menu. As we are in a Tier 2 region we will be operating a table … Continue reading
One free child’s meal with every adult’s meal. Children can choose Chicken nuggets, Fish Fingers, Sausages, Beef Burger or Spaghetti Bolognaise, with an ice cream sundae. Additional children eat for £5.50. Call us on 01508 538659 to book an inside … Continue reading