Search the site
- Sunday’s Church services including 9:30am Holy Communion at St Mary’s, Surlingham.
- Teles Patisserie is back!
- Parish Council – External Auditors Conclusion 2020/21
- The Fish Van is Back! 16th September
- Parish Council Meeting – Tuesday 21 September 2021
- SNDC – Planning application 2021/1946
- Music at The Ferry House
- Church services this Sunday 12th September
- Enjoy a weekend of music at The Ferry House
- Barn Owl. Issue 11 September 2021
- Art Café starts again at 10:30am on Wednesday 8th September
- Teles Patisserie Summer Break
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- ?Harvest Festival poss? 19/09/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church
- Gentle Exercise Club 21/09/2021 at 14:00 – 15:15 Parish Hall Run by Extend Teacher Jennifer Hall. 01508 494443
- Parish Council Meeting 21/09/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- One for the Rook - A trail like no other 22/09/2021 – 26/09/2021 Bergh AptonnSouth Norfolk, England
Author Archives: surlinghamferry
Lee Vasey Saturday 11th September 2pm – 5pm Bill Louis Sunday 12th September 2pm – 5pm
The Water Rats Jazz Band Monday 2nd August – lunch time! (Guessing 12-3) Arrive early to get yourself a table and drinks! Sit back, relax and enjoy yourself on a (hopefully) sunny afternoon! As always, a very popular event so … Continue reading
Our kitchen is still open everyday between 11am and 6pm for takeaways or outside dining. From 17th May it looks on track that we can welcome you inside again so give us a call on 01508 538659 to reserve a … Continue reading
We are still OPEN AS NORMAL! Open every day from 9am for Breakfasts, with food being served all day. While the Ferry is open all our menu is available as a takeaway. To help staff, booking is very helpful and … Continue reading
Fred and The Ferry House were on the TV on Tuesday night on Channel 5. You can still see it on My5, Our New Puppy, episode 7. His story starts about 13 minutes in.