Search the site
- Video Service to mark the passing of HRH Prince Philip
- His Royal Highness Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh 1921 – 2021
- Barn Owl. Issue 10
- Church Services 11th to 18th April
- Weekend menu & Reopening at Teles Patisserie
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop – 8th April 10.30am until 4pm!
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop
- The Easter Bunny wants to say thank you to everyone who made today so special
- Easter Bunny spotted on The Green
- Last day of Pop Up Gallery and booksale on The Green
- Surlingham Ferry reopening 12th April
- CycSpresso Sunday 4th April 🐣☕️
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Celtic Prayer 13/04/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 15/04/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Parish Council Meeting 20/04/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 22/04/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
Author Archives: surlinghamferry
We are still OPEN AS NORMAL! Open every day from 9am for Breakfasts, with food being served all day. While the Ferry is open all our menu is available as a takeaway. To help staff, booking is very helpful and … Continue reading
Fred and The Ferry House were on the TV on Tuesday night on Channel 5. You can still see it on My5, Our New Puppy, episode 7. His story starts about 13 minutes in.
All OPEN here at The Ferry House Surlingham x Now we’re currently in Tier 2, we’re here for you as always x Open for breakfasts at 9am, Food being served ALL DAY till 9pm x We’ve worked hard to rearrange … Continue reading
We are delighted that we will be reopening at 9am on Wednesday 2nd December, serving our hearty Full English Breakfast, followed by our usual daily menu. As we are in a Tier 2 region we will be operating a table … Continue reading
One free child’s meal with every adult’s meal. Children can choose Chicken nuggets, Fish Fingers, Sausages, Beef Burger or Spaghetti Bolognaise, with an ice cream sundae. Additional children eat for £5.50. Call us on 01508 538659 to book an inside … Continue reading