Search the site
- Street Food Day
- Water Rats Jazz Band at The Ferry House Sunday 21st July
- Street Food Event
- Surlingham Broadnotes – “Music for a Summer’s Eve” 20th July at 6:00PM at St Mary’s Church
- Surlingham Parish Council Agenda – 16 July 2019 at 7:45
- New vicar for Surlingham and the Rockland Benefice
- South Norfolk Help Hub Bulletin 49
- Love Norfolk Hate Litter?
- Norfolk County Council Public Health is running a campaign to highlight the dangers of smoking in pregnancy and the support available to help with quitting.
- Extraordinary Meeting of the Parish Council 11 July 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- Parish Council Meeting 16/07/2019 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Table Tennis 17/07/2019 at 10:00 – 12:00 Rockland Parish Rooms
- Try Sailing 18/07/2019 at 18:30 – 20:30 Coldham Hall sailing Club
- Carpet Bowls 19/07/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Surlingham Broadnotes "Music for a Summer's Eve" 20/07/2019 at 18:00 – 19:45 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Benefice Service at Surlingham 21/07/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00
- Water Rats at the Feery 21/07/2019 at 12:00 – 15:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
Author Archives: surlinghampc
Please see below the agenda for Tuesday 16 July 2019. SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL The Parish Council meeting is open to the public they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions concerning items on … Continue reading
Dear All Please see below the link to the edition #49 of the South Help Hub bi-weekly bulletin. https://www.south-norfolk.gov.uk/residents/south-norfolk-help-hub/help-hub-bulletin Kind Regards Donna Caballero Reyes Early Help Hub Support Officer
Today a friend in the village sent me this photograph of litter she collected along Cross Lane. It totalled 30 Fosters cans and a coke can, many of which had been bagged in nappy sacks. It would suggest that the … Continue reading
Norfolk County Council Public Health is running a campaign to highlight the dangers of smoking in pregnancy and the support available to help with quitting.
Norfolk County Council Public Health has produced a you tube video animation to encourage pregnant smokers to quit. Women who smoke during pregnancy are being urged to quit to help reduce the risk of seriously affecting the health of their … Continue reading
There will be an extraordinary meeting of the Parish Council on Thursday 11 July 2019 at 7:30 p.m. The Parish Council is answerable to the residents and all actions are transparent. The meeting has been convened to deal specifically with … Continue reading
Please see the link below for draft minutes of the 18 June 2019 Council meeting. June 18 2019 Draft Minutes
Yep, you guessed it dog poo The parishioner who mows the footpath and the play park is again having to wash dog poo off the mower because dog owners seem averse to picking up after their dogs. Oddly, most of … Continue reading
Police Connect – Welcome to the June 2019 edition of the Norfolk Op Randall Rural Communities Newsletter.
It’s vitally important that we communicate with our rural communities and that you can share information and news with us too. While we cannot visit every single person, farm or rural business in the county, we will be out and … Continue reading