Search the site
- Fresh Fish Van Coming to Yare Valley Farm!
- Another Road Obstruction – Pratts Hill
- Broads Local Access Forum – Recruitment of Voluntary Members
- Surlingham Parish Council – Agenda 19 January 2021
- TELES PATISSERIE WEEKEND MENU & NEWS
- CycSpresso has arrived in Surlingham
- Police Connect: Community update – Covid-19
- Surlingham Parish Council would like to wish all residents a Happy New Year.
- South Norfolk District Council – Refuse Collection Calendars 2021
- Teles Patisserie lockdown update
- Useful shop info
- Isn’t Life Difficult Enough For Us All Right Now?
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 19/01/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Celtic Prayer 26/01/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Mobile Library 05/02/2021 at 12:10 – 15:25 Parish Rooms: 12:10-12:40 (NR14 7DN) Ferry Corner: 13:55-14:15 (NR14 7AR) The Green: 14:30-15:00 (NR14 7AJ) Green's Croft: 15:05-15:25 (NR14 7AE)
- Celtic Prayer 09/02/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
Author Archives: surlinghampc
You may already be aware of the various posts placed on the Surlingham Noticeboard Face Book page regarding obstructions left in the road around the vicinity of the Manor and Surlingham Lodge. These consisted of large tree branches or blocks … Continue reading
If you would like to influence public access improvements in the Broads, we want to hear from you. We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to fill up to five vacancies on the Broads Local Access Forum, an advisory body that … Continue reading
For the duration of the Covid19 crisis the Parish Council will be holding virtual meetings via Zoom in line with Government legislation to comply with social distancing and isolation. Parishioners can use the link below to join the meeting at … Continue reading
As we begin 2021 the councillors would like to express their appreciation and thank the residents and businesses in Surlingham who have gone above and beyond in the last year to support the community, and now we are in lockdown … Continue reading
South Norfolk District Council have decided that hard copy bin calendars will no longer be provided to individual residents for several reasons. In the main, collection dates have not changed so calendars are not needed, there is a cost both … Continue reading
Last week there was a report of several bags of dog poo being left on an allotment. Also dog owner still not picking up after their pets on the footpath. See below what to do if you see this happening. … Continue reading
SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL Minutes of the virtual meeting held on Tuesday 15 December 2020 at 7:30p.m Attending: Councillors John Broom, Richard Atkins, Pat Scowen, Will Mack, Craig Neave, Dave Swinborne, Clerk Janet Rogers. The Chairman welcomed everyone to the meeting … Continue reading
Click on the link to Councillor Thomson’s report from Norfolk County Council