Search the site
- 🥁 Weekend menu alert at Teles Patisserie 🥁
- New Yoga & Pilates Classes
- Sunday Church services for 18th and 25th April
- Police Connect Community Update 16 April 2021
- Yare Valley Beef!
- The rain has stopped… and the Fish Van is here!
- Coldham Hall Open!
- East Coast Fishmongers at Yare Valley Farm Shop!
- Annual Parish Meeting – Tuesday 20th April 2021
- Teles Patisserie welcome everyone to enjoy the courtyard!
- Art Café Wed 14th @ 10:30am
- Planning Application 2021/0395
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 22/04/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Celtic Prayer 27/04/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 29/04/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 06/05/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
Author Archives: surlinghampc
This meeting is for the Parish Council, village groups and organisations to report on how they have managed over the past year. The Annual Parish Meeting was cancelled last year due to the pandemic. The meeting is also an opportunity … Continue reading
The above planning application has been submited as follows: Land Adj To Greenacres The Common Surlingham NorfolkProposal: To install a standard shipping container in top right corner of field. Container will be painted green and used for storing garden/agricultural machinery. … Continue reading
It was with great sadness that the Parish Council received news of the death of His Royal Highness Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh. As the longest serving consort in British history, he dedicated his life to serving this country and … Continue reading
2021/0489Applicant: Mr S HallLocation: Builders Store Beerlicks Loke Surlingham Norfolk NR14 7AJProposal:Outline planning application for demolition of existing buildings and erection of three dwellings with associated access.Application Type: Outline Planning Permission To make your views known – Join the Parish … Continue reading
For the duration of the Covid19 crisis the Parish Council will be holding virtual meetings via Zoom in line with Government legislation to comply with social distancing and isolation. Parishioners can use the link below to join the meeting at … Continue reading
SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL Minutes of the virtual meeting held on Tuesday 16th March 2021 Attending: Parish Councillors John Broom Phill Reeve Dave Swinborne, Pat Scowen, Will Mack, Richard Atkins, Craig Neave. Clerk Janet Rogers, County and District Councillor Vic Thomson … Continue reading