Search the site
- Toning videos from Stacey
- Heathgate GP Practice Easter opening hours
- Surlingham Volunteers scheme.
- Easter Bonnet competition. Win a large yummy Easter Egg!
- Stacey’s cardio videos
- put a bear in the window …
- Refuse Collections Under Pressure – You Can Help
- Easter at Teles Patisserie
- Holy Week and Easter Programme from Rev. Nick Garrard
- Palm Sunday service from the Rev. Nick Garrard
- Stacey’s Yoga Videos
- Latest from the Farm Shop
- Teles Patisserie
- Have you got a 3D printer?
- Norfolk County Council – Public Transport Information link
- Police Connect Message from The Chief Constable Simon Bailey
- Message from Norfolk Constabulary – Scam calls – Spread the word
- Sunday Service from the Rev. Nick Garrard
- A bear in the window?
- Do you have any spare disposable gloves etc..?
All events are now cancelled due to UK Government regulations
Author Archives: surlinghampc
Lots of us are taking the opportunity of self isolation and the fine weather to attend to all those odd jobs like clearing out cupboards and garages as well as getting the garden tidy. As you are aware due to … Continue reading
This is to assist with finding the latest information about what public transport services are operating. The link Our Bus provides the best source of information as operators have been changing services at relatively short notice as they react to … Continue reading
Norfolk Constabulary continues to follow its commitment to engage, explain, encourage and enforce the government’s measures restricting people’s movements. Chief Constable Simon Bailey said: “We police by consent in this country, and my officers follow a very fair four-step escalation … Continue reading
Targeting elderly residents Norfolk Police are urging elderly residents to be vigilant following a number of reports in which callers are pretending to be police officers. Earlier this evening (Friday 27 March) an elderly woman from the Belton area in … Continue reading
Please help us to spread this important message: Stay Home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives.. Coronavirus-Poster-1-NHS With thanks. Joanne JOANNE MAWSON Communications and Engagement Officer The NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups in Norfolk and Waveney
Following a Government directive the following signs have been placed on the gates of the play park and the gates secured. Please impress on children who may be likely to ignore the precautions by removing the cable ties or climbing … Continue reading
As communities come together to support one another during the coronavirus outbreak, police are urging people to be vigilant to scammers and bogus officials. Residents are urged to take the normal precautions when dealing with cold-callers. Advice: Vulnerable people will … Continue reading
Age UK have provided the following links for their telephone befriending service and Information and advice.