Search the site
- Music at the Ferry – Tuesday 9th August 1-2
- Is this your cat?
- brown bin home!!
- Wandering Brown Bin!!!
- Derry Kelleher
- Missing cat found
- UPDATE cat found. Cat missing from Ferry Corner.
- Latest photo of The Ferry House
- Sunday Church Services in August
- Parish Council – Community Use of School Field
- The Fish Van is BACK!
- This week’s services (Sunday 31st) and video
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 16/08/2022 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 18/08/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Celtic Prayer 23/08/2022 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 25/08/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Bethany Jade music at the Ferry 27/08/2022 at 15:00 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Micky Jay King at the Ferry 28/08/2022 at 14:00 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
Author Archives: telespatisserie
Good morning Surlingham! We wish you a great Easter day full of love, health & peace. We are open today and tomorrow usual times with an array of cakes and Portuguese wine too!
With just a few days till the long Easter weekend, we thought to update you on what we are doing: – we are serving Afternoon Tea (Easter special) until Monday; – we are doing a special Easter Sunday lunch (either … Continue reading
And it is this Sunday that we host another little fair with a bit for everyone and also for our four legged friends! This is the list of the lovely traders that are confirmed (as others are struggling to get … Continue reading
With half term round the corner and Easter coming up we have finalized our Easter Afternoon Tea and Easter Lunch Menu (both available either to have in or take away). Just message or call to book.
And Easter is fast approaching and as usual we are preparing it with love & care as usual. So on Sunday 10th there will be an Easter Market with very different and beautiful stalls. Over the Easter weekend, we are … Continue reading
This has been a very challenging month for everyone and in the blink of an eye it’s Spring! Hence we are marking it with a Spring Fair tomorrow at the Patisserie just in time to get a special gift for … Continue reading
And… we are back! Thank you so much for the messages, emails and cards (when we arrived home yesterday!) showing concern for Ana’s procedure. She is on the mend, thank you all again! See you all soon!
As many of you know, Ana has been waiting for a procedure since 2019. it is happening this week. So we will be closed until the 7th of March. Back on track on Tuesday, 8th March. Sorry for any inconvenience.