Search the site
- Very sad news
- LAST CHANCE TO ORDER FATHER’S DAY TREAT BOXES!
- News about Sylvia
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop – Thursday 10th June
- FATHER’S DAY TREAT BOX – ORDERS CLOSE at Midnight Sunday 13th!
- Parish Council – Agenda for Tuesday 15 June 2021 at 7:30p.m.
- Weekly menu at Teles Patisserie
- Thank you for the cakes
- (no title)
- SNDC – Village Cluster Development – Consultation
- EAT SCRUMPTIOUS’ JUNE COOKIE MENU IS HERE!
- Cakes update 🍰 🧁
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 15/06/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 17/06/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Try Sailing theory session 17/06/2021 at 19:00 – 21:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Celtic Prayer 22/06/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
Author Archives: telespatisserie
Hello everyone! What an amazing half term we all had! Glorious weather, laughs and enjoyment… Absolutely amazing! To continue to celebrate the good weather, here is our menu for this weekend: BBQ ribs! We are also taking Father’s day orders … Continue reading
Today we received the visit of South Norfolk Council and they awarded us with a Covid Safe Certificate for the Patisserie. We were so delighted to see that all our effort in keeping everyone safe was recognized. But this wouldn’t … Continue reading
End of May already and… still Winter weather. Fear you not, from tomorrow onwards we are reopening our indoor area. It might not be a challenging weather all through Summer but we will have some available tables indoors to keep … Continue reading
And… they are back this week! Our very popular curry prawns back on the menu! If you fancy, please pre order for collection or to have in our courtyard: firstname.lastname@example.org or just ring us on 538892. See you all soon!
Tuesday is here and we’ve got news for everyone! From this week onwards we are bringing our lovely toasties, pancakes, afternoon teas and meals back to have in our courtyard 🙂 Please if you fancy anything please let us know … Continue reading
After a few days of challenge, we are good to go back open tomorrow! We’d like to thank everyone for your care and concern through messages and phone calls. Really appreciated. This week we will keep it simple. Our take … Continue reading
Boooom! And that’s another week done and dusted! And what a cracking week it was! Great atmosphere here at the patisserie as usual! It’s great to see everyone enjoying themselves with us or collecting yumminess to treat themselves at home… … Continue reading