Search the site
- Reminder to Take Care when Walking where there is Livestock
- Parish Council – Draft Minutes 21 September 2021
- Church Services Sunday 26th September, Video, Art Cafe and what’s on next week
- NEW! Under 9’s Football Team in Surlingham
- Road Safety in Surlingham.
- The Fish Van is Back Tomorrow! (23/09/21)
- Police Connect Message- Cold Callers
- SNDC – Casual Vacancies in the Office of Parish Councillor
- Mobile Library – Covid-19 Self Test Kits
- Chinese quails/ bird pets available
- Sunday’s Church services including 9:30am Holy Communion at St Mary’s, Surlingham.
- Teles Patisserie is back!
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- One for the Rook - A trail like no other 22/09/2021 – 26/09/2021 Bergh AptonnSouth Norfolk, England
- Celtic Prayer 28/09/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Gentle Exercise Club 28/09/2021 at 14:00 – 15:15 Parish Hall Run by Extend Teacher Jennifer Hall. 01508 494443
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 30/09/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
Author Archives: telespatisserie
Hello everyone! It seems like ages ago that we closed for our Summer holidays! But it was just 10 days… and they have gone fast! But the wait is over as we are back from tomorrow onwards with the usual … Continue reading
Booooooooom! Another week, another month and another year is done and dusted! And what an incredible journey this has been! We feel very honored to have our lovely happy little place in this side of the world, to live in … Continue reading
And that’s it! School is over so it’s time to celebrate and in that sense we have prepared a traditional English BBQ with artisan burgers, hot dogs and hog roast. We also have some availability for grilled sardines in case … Continue reading
Tomorrow we are having a super special day as it’s football day! So all our meals are either to have with us or to take away! We will have Hog Roast or Portuguese Sardines in Charcoal. Don’t worry about cooking … Continue reading
Just a quick reminder that this Saturday we will bring to everyone a great way of celebration National BBQ week with a Portuguese old fav at Summer: sardines! Come along between 12.30 and 3.30 and enjoy a true taste of … Continue reading
And that’s done: three years since we first opened our doors of Teles Patisserie! Incredible how time flies! we would like to thank everyone who came down last Sunday to enjoy the hog roast and our third anniversary celebration. It … Continue reading
Yes, you have read this right: this month is our special month as we celebrate our third year of being open here in our lovely village of Surlingham. It has been amazing three years with many many challenges that you … Continue reading