Search the site
- Tomorrow’s Online cafe (Wednesday 22nd March) and more events this month
- South Norfolk Community Awards 2023
- Walk and Mid-day Chat at The Ferry House Tuesday 4th April
- District and Parish Elections Thursday 4th May 2023
- Pub Quiz – Coldham Hall Thursday 23rd March at 7PM
- Norfolk County Council – Speed Management Strategy
- Temporary Traffic Regulation Order Continuation
- The Norfolk County Council (Surlingham, Bramerton Road) (30 M.P.H. Speed Limit) Amendment Order 2023
- Brief rest at Teles Patisserie
- Calling all book lovers!
- Today’s services and events this week (Mar 12th-19th)
- Orchard session postpones
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 21/03/2023 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 23/03/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30
- Pub Quiz at Coldham Hall 23/03/2023 at 19:00 – 22:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Fish and Chips Night at Coldham Hall 24/03/2023 at 18:00 – 21:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Warm Space at the Ferry 27/03/2023 at 09:00 – 16:00 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Celtic Prayer 28/03/2023 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
Author Archives: telespatisserie
Brief rest at Teles Patisserie
Good evening everyone, as many know already Ana hasn’t been well and myself have been struggling with my shoulders for almost two years now. On this note we are having two days of for her to be able to rest. … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on Brief rest at Teles Patisserie
What are we up to at the Patisserie?
A lot has been going on down here since Christmas. And a lot will be going on in the next few weeks. So a lot of you have been asking about when our Winter Warmer will come to an end … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on What are we up to at the Patisserie?
February at the Patisserie ❤️
Just like that it’s almost February! So our Valentine’s offer is now ready to be ordered. If you plan to celebrate with us please book early to avoid disappointment. Remember you can have it with us or take away too. … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on February at the Patisserie ❤️
Teles Patisserie next few days
And that’s all for us this week days… now a few days to catch up with the sleep and back as per usual this Saturday, 10 to 4. Thank you again for your continuous support and love. 💕❤️Joaquim & Ana
Posted in News Comments Off on Teles Patisserie next few days
Getting New Year Ready…
Boxing Day is now gone so let’s start thinking New Year shall we? Just to remind you we are closed tomorrow Wednesday 28th for a bit of rest but back on Thursday as usual. Apart from the Special Winter Warmer … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on Getting New Year Ready…
Happy Boxing Day everyone!
We hope you’ve had a loverly Christmas Day making memories with your beloved ones, remembering the memories of the angels you’ve gained, enjoyed your indulgent treats (also the ones you had from us). Thank you so much for your support. … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on Happy Boxing Day everyone!
Just a little something…
And since we have been asked what’s our traditional Christmas meal we are bringing to you a very special meal available either to have in or take away from the 17th December to the 24th December. Booking is essential. Just … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on Just a little something…
Teles Patisserie – Christmas is round the corner
19 days till the big day… so if you haven’t placed your order, please do so. As a small business we need to plan everything in advance and your support is much needed. An update on the wine & spirits: … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on Teles Patisserie – Christmas is round the corner
You must be logged in to post a comment.