Search the site
- Surlingham Temporary Road Closure 16th to 18th February 2022
- Parish Council – Two Casual Vacancies
- Home Library Service – Would this service help you or perhaps you could be a volunteer
- How has The Highway Code changed?
- Parish Council – Draft Minutes 18 January 2022
- One Million Trees For Norfolk
- Sunday 23rd January 10am Family Church service.
- County and District Councillor Vic Thomson’s reports for January 2022
- What to do in an Emergency
- Weekend Menu at Teles Patisserie
- Burns Night at the Ferry House
- Burns Night at The Ferry House Friday 28th January
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 03/02/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Celtic Prayer 08/02/2022 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 10/02/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Parish Council Meeting 15/02/2022 at 19:30 – 21:00
Author Archives: telespatisserie
Happy new week everyone! As per high demand, our weekend meals to have or take away are back.So this week, we are bringing a popular one here at the Patisserie: curry prawns. Just call us or email with your order/booking. … Continue reading
And our menu is out out! If you fancy anything, just ring or email us. Have a great weekend everyone!
As of today we are back open as usual 10,00 to 4,00 with our array of yumminess 🙂 Also, we are starting again our take away meals this weekend too so keep your eyes peeled for our take away menu. … Continue reading
First comes first: HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! We would like to thank everyone for the year we had again and every word, every act of kindness & love, every support is much appreciated. THANK YOU! Now, its time for our … Continue reading
Due to a last minute cancellation, we have got four New Year’s Eve meals available for tonight. call or email us and we will do it for you. thank you
We do hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas full of love and joy in these challenging times. As last year, we are preparing a very special take away meal for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day (plus our … Continue reading
Afternoon everyone… and our weekend take away menu is back. And it’s with our popular Curry Prawns apart from the rotisserie chicken. so if you fancy just ring us or email us with your order. Also, as things are a … Continue reading