Search the site
- Street Food Day
- Water Rats Jazz Band at The Ferry House Sunday 21st July
- Street Food Event
- Surlingham Broadnotes – “Music for a Summer’s Eve” 20th July at 6:00PM at St Mary’s Church
- Surlingham Parish Council Agenda – 16 July 2019 at 7:45
- New vicar for Surlingham and the Rockland Benefice
- South Norfolk Help Hub Bulletin 49
- Love Norfolk Hate Litter?
- Norfolk County Council Public Health is running a campaign to highlight the dangers of smoking in pregnancy and the support available to help with quitting.
- Extraordinary Meeting of the Parish Council 11 July 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- Parish Council Meeting 16/07/2019 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Table Tennis 17/07/2019 at 10:00 – 12:00 Rockland Parish Rooms
- Try Sailing 18/07/2019 at 18:30 – 20:30 Coldham Hall sailing Club
- Carpet Bowls 19/07/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Surlingham Broadnotes "Music for a Summer's Eve" 20/07/2019 at 18:00 – 19:45 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Benefice Service at Surlingham 21/07/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00
- Water Rats at the Feery 21/07/2019 at 12:00 – 15:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
Author Archives: telespatisserie
And all of our guests are ready to serve you here at Teles Patisserie (12.00 till 6.00 pm) See you all later!
Due to our very popular last street food market, we are hosting a monthly street food event receiving different chefs every month. So these little events will happen every second Saturday of each month between 12.00 and 18.00. First one … Continue reading
Due to all the traffic jams leaving North Walsham (where we live), it’s fair that we have to change our opening times. So until further notice, we will be doing these opening times: Monday – Closed Tuesday to Friday – … Continue reading
And a year is almost round the corner! We would like to thank everyone for your support, kind words and for spreading the word we are out here during this amazing first year we had here. And to celebrate it … Continue reading
Don’t forget our street food market is… SATURDAY! Come and enjoy food from different parts of the world, great ales, cider & wine and indulge in our cakes plus you can visit Yare Valley Farm shop enjoy our lovely village … Continue reading
Feeling like you want to do something different? Well we are doing activities for all group ages during the week. Every Wednesday from 2.30 to 4.00 we will have a crochet, knitting and cross stitching group open to those who … Continue reading
Well our first birthday is approaching fast and we are preparing a week full of different things. So bare in mind we will host along with Yare Valley Farm our first street food market. You will be able to experience … Continue reading
Bank holiday weekend means relaxing and enjoying family and friends! So we have prepared a very special menu for those three days (yes, we will open Monday too!): tapas! Who doesn’t enjoy tapas? Check out the menu and book please … Continue reading