RE-OPEN this Sunday for our ” Water’s Edge Sunday Roasts”. Roasted Leg of Lamb, Roasted Norfolk Chicken or Swanton Morley Beef. All cooked to order with Fresh Ingredients. Vegetarian, Fish, Younger Persons and Alternative options available. Low prices between £12.95 – £14.95 for our Sunday Roast Dinners . Our Signature is back: “Waters Edge” Pork Belly with Dirty Mash, served with our Kimchee Salad. Our team is always happy to accommodate Special Dietary Requirements. Please book your tables TODAY with Charlie on 01508 538005 (please leave a message) or email: email@example.com.
Search the site
- More Autumn Fayre photos
- Cat spotted – is it yours?
- Pop-Up Cafe Saturday 25th
- Police in South Norfolk are urging motorists to be vigilant following a number of thefts from vehicles recently.
- Lost & Found
- Autumn Fayre – the pictures
- Autumn Fayre Thank You
- Church News. November 19th 2017
- Autumn Fayre – setting up
- Autumn Fayre – TODAY
- Fabulous FOSS pop-up cafe 25/11/2017 at 14:00 – 16:00
- Morning Prayer 26/11/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- An afternoon with Bob 26/11/2017 at 16:00 – 18:30 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Mobile Library 27/11/2017 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Bramrocks Murder Mystery 01/12/2017 at 19:30 – 22:00 Margaret Mack Hall in RSM Supper with a murder! Tickets available from RSM Stores
- Christmas Festival 02/12/2017 at 16:00 – 19:30 Surlingham School, Village Hall & Pond area
- Bramrocks Murder Mystery 02/12/2017 at 19:30 – 22:00 Margaret Mack Hall in RSM Supper with a murder! Tickets available from RSM Stores