I am sure all those who came to The Fair today will join with me in saying a big thank you to those who organised and ran it today, and to Padmaloka for hosting it. It is always a wonderfully pleasant and peaceful event, and so quintessentially English and this year was no exception. Whilst they are active throughout the year, the Fete Committee and helpers really work hard on the day to set it up and ‘take it down’ in such a short time. The entries for the Essence of Surlingham competition were superb and all would have been worthy winners, but perhaps Surlingham Fair itself is, arguably, ‘the Essence of Surlingham’.
Search the site
- Burger & Beer Festival This Weekend
- Meet Surlingham’s newest and youngest entrepreneurs.
- Church News. August 20th 2017
- Jack be nimble…
- Church News. August 13th 2017
- It has arrived!
- Parish Council expenditure over £100
- Church News. August 6th 2017
- Burger And Beer Festival This Weekend!!
- Free Theatre Show to tell Susannah Holmes’ Amazing True Story.
- Morning Prayer 27/08/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Holy Communion 03/09/2017 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 03/09/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 03/09/2017 at 20:00 – 22:00
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 06/09/2017 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- W.I. 07/09/2017 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Family worship 10/09/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church