I am sure all those who came to The Fair today will join with me in saying a big thank you to those who organised and ran it today, and to Padmaloka for hosting it. It is always a wonderfully pleasant and peaceful event, and so quintessentially English and this year was no exception. Whilst they are active throughout the year, the Fete Committee and helpers really work hard on the day to set it up and ‘take it down’ in such a short time. The entries for the Essence of Surlingham competition were superb and all would have been worthy winners, but perhaps Surlingham Fair itself is, arguably, ‘the Essence of Surlingham’.
Search the site
- Last Chance – Appointment of Trustees to combined Surlingham Charities
- Greater Norwich Local Plan – Roadshows
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
- Reported broadband scam
- Coldham Hall Open!
- Tiny Acorns Toddler Group returns starting this Wednesday & Friday!
- A Spring Rook Ramble
- Kickstart – Moped Hire Scheme
- Councillor Peter Hiscocks – RIP
- South Norfolk Older People’s Forum
- Morning Prayer 25/02/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- W.I. 01/03/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Holy Communion 04/03/2018 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 04/03/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 04/03/2018 at 20:00 – 22:00
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 07/03/2018 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- Volunteer Taster Day at Wheatfen, The Ted Ellis Trust 10/03/2018 at 10:00 – 15:00 The Covey, Surlingham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 7AL For further information or to book a place please phone the Warden on 01508 538036. Wheatfen - The Covey, Surlingham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR147AL