Search the site
- Norfolk County and South Norfolk District Councillor’s Reports
- SNDC – Recycling Reminder
- District and Parish Elections – 2019
- Riverbank walk spring clean
- Paddle boarding taster at The Ferry House
- Church News. January 20th 2019
- Water leak at The Green reported
- Spanish after school club
- Update on Sylvia and The Post Office & Stores
- SNDC – Help Hub – Bulletin
- Youth Café 23/01/2019 at 15:45 – 17:00 Norwich Youth for Christ presents: Surlingham Youth Café for ages 7 to 11 in Surlingham Parish Hall.
- An evening with BobnScheduled: 30 Mar 2018 at 20:00 to 22:30nLocation: 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdomn 24/01/2019 at 18:00 – 22:00 Provisional times
- Carpet Bowls 25/01/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Morning Prayer 27/01/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- World Without End (band) at The Ferry 27/01/2019 at 16:00 – 18:30 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Youth Café 30/01/2019 at 15:45 – 17:00 Norwich Youth for Christ presents: Surlingham Youth Café for ages 7 to 11 in Surlingham Parish Hall.
- Carpet Bowls 01/02/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
Author Archives: surlinghamlouise
From 21st January 2019 it seems that the no. 85 bus service between Norwich and Surlingham will be run by Our Hire. The timetable appears to be the same as before and can be found under the Special Interest menu … Continue reading
We have been informed that after recent high tides the boardwalk is ‘very tricky to walk along’. Info received frm Di Smith – thank you.
Good light – hearted entertainment a short drive away. There are still some tickets left for the Bramrocks pantomime, ‘1001 Nights’ at The Margaret Mack Hall in Rockland St Mary this weekend. Just come along and buy tickets at the … Continue reading
A phone has been found in Surlingham today. If you have lost one please phone 01508 538603 and describe it. Or use CONTACT us on this web site and we will put you in touch with the finder.
Thanks to our source who says the main road out of the village, by the church is now open.
Forget Christmas preparations, come to a light-hearted quiz TOMORROW night (Friday 7th) at the Ferry at 8pm. Everyone welcome – we can find you a team if you haven’t got one. And if you plan to eat at the pub, it’s best … Continue reading
A light-hearted quiz in the usual Ferry House format and plenty of time for a chat between rounds. All welcome. Your quiz master will be Paul. Just turn up, we can find you a team if you haven’t got one. If … Continue reading
(Poster supplied by Sarah Carter, Claxton)