Search the site
- Very sad news
- LAST CHANCE TO ORDER FATHER’S DAY TREAT BOXES!
- News about Sylvia
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop – Thursday 10th June
- FATHER’S DAY TREAT BOX – ORDERS CLOSE at Midnight Sunday 13th!
- Parish Council – Agenda for Tuesday 15 June 2021 at 7:30p.m.
- Weekly menu at Teles Patisserie
- Thank you for the cakes
- (no title)
- SNDC – Village Cluster Development – Consultation
- EAT SCRUMPTIOUS’ JUNE COOKIE MENU IS HERE!
- Cakes update 🍰 🧁
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 15/06/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 17/06/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Try Sailing theory session 17/06/2021 at 19:00 – 21:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Celtic Prayer 22/06/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
Author Archives: surlinghamlouise
A message from Carla Russell, Sylvia’s daughter in law. Following on from my post yesterday, it is with great sorrow to have to Inform you of the passing of Sylvia.She passed away peacefully last night in her own home surrounded … Continue reading
It is with great sadness that we have to inform you all that Sylvia has taken a turn for the worst and is slowly deteriorating. She is comfortable at present and has her family around her.We know she has many … Continue reading
It has been brought to our attention that some people have received letters through their door about a ‘Next door’ app. We have also been told that this is a money-making app that uses people’s data without their permission and … Continue reading
The Easter bunny is currently at the top end of The Green ( 11- ish) and active! (Young person shown with permission from parents.)
Do drop by no. 28 if out for a walk. Includes greeting cards.
Pop Up Art Gallery on the Green (no 28)Cards, original paintings – local scenes and further afield & a mini second-hand book store.Open today, tomorrow and when the weather is fair over Easter.
Young graduate is looking for a furnished temporary office space to rent for a month starting shortly. Excellent WiFi would be necessary. Please get in touch via CONTACT US. (Person is from Surlingham so plenty of local testimonials available.)