Search the site
- New business listing: Cosmetics Doctor
- Dog show 2018 – Teles Patisserie
- Charity coffee morning in Bergh Apton – 16th October.
- Sunday 30th September – Group Service St Mary’s Church – Touched By Untouchables
- A weekend of celebration at Claxton church
- American football found
- Emergency Road Closure – Walnut Hill
- Dog found
- Found Dog
- Surlingham Fayre
- Carpet Bowls 28/09/2018 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Group Service - Touched By Untouchables 30/09/2018 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's church
- Dog show 2018 at Teles patisserie 30/09/2018 at 11:00 – 15:00
- Mobile Library 01/10/2018 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 03/10/2018 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- Youth Café 03/10/2018 at 15:45 – 17:00 Norwich Youth for Christ presents: Surlingham Youth Café for ages 7 to 11 in Surlingham Parish Hall.
- W.I. 04/10/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
Author Archives: surlinghamlouise
(Poster supplied by Sarah Carter, Claxton)
Presenter Margherita Taylor filming the property search programme at Coldham Hall today.
It has been a tough summer for Sylvia at the shop, She says there have been fewer holidaymakers than ever, perhaps due to the heatwave. We are so lucky to have a Post Office in a village this size. Imagine … Continue reading
Even if you don’t use this service at the moment, it is surely a valuable village amenity, particularly for those who are unable to drive. There is a petition on https://www.change.org/p/norfolk-county-council-save-our-mobile-libraries
A wallet was lost on the Covey a couple of days ago. If anyone knows anything of its whereabouts could you please get in touch via Contact Us and we will pass the message on to the owner.
This your last chance to invite friends and relatives to the ‘Riverside walk and cafe’ event at the church this year. All welcome – full walk instructions and quiz given – this coming Sunday afternoon. Open 2-4.30pm.