Search the site
- Trafalgar Celebration at The Terrace, Loddon
- Mexican night at the new inn Rockland
- Win Steak!!!!
- Sunday Lunch Roast 4th October at The Ferry House
- Virtual Dog Photo Shoot at Teles Patisserie
- News from Teles Patisserie!
- Art Cafe: Wed 30th Sept at 10:30am
- This week’s face-to-face service is at Claxton Church at 10am on 27th September
- Yare Valley Farm Shop. Beef + so much more Just in!
- Friday 25th September – Offer at the New Inn Rockland
- An Update on Retreats at Padmaloka
- Surlingham Parish Council – Draft Minutes of 15 September 2020
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Filling Station. nYare Valley Filling Station 02/10/2020 at 19:00 – 21:30 Poringlandn Communityn Centre, Overtonsn Way, Poringland,n Norwich,n NR14 7WB Coffee and cake at 7pm for 7.30pm - finish 9.15pm. All adults welcome An informal way of expressing and finding out about the Christian faith. Please come along to our introductorycelebration evening. We are part of a growing non-denominational network whichnow has over 100 meetings within the UK attended by 5000people. For more details: email@example.com…
- Holy Communion 04/10/2020 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Family worship 11/10/2020 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Lee Vasey at the Ferry 18/10/2020 at 16:00 – 18:30 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
Author Archives: surlinghamlouise
The New Inn at Rockland is open for a varied menu of home cooked food 7 days a week, including Sunday lunches and of course adhering strictly to covid regulations. Best to call to check opening hours and menus. 01508 … Continue reading
JB LandscapesPatios, driveways, fencing, hedge cutting, grass cutting and odd jobs. Based in Rockland St Mary 07917095402
Local hairdresser Heidi is currently offering the following new client discounts: Cut and blow dry for £10£5 off first colour or perm Heidi’s Hairdressing Local, fully qualified mobile hairdresserAffordable prices 28 years experienceMen’s, ladies’ and children’s stylist All in the convenience … Continue reading
Local handyman available for work. All jobs considered!
We are pleased to announce that The Ferry will be open from 9am for coffee and bacon butties (maybe more!!!) on Saturday. The kitchen will open with a very limited menu from 12 o’clock. Limited table bookings will be available … Continue reading
The Old Feathers on the A146 is currently running a contact-free take away service (excluding Sunday evening and all day Monday). You order by phone and the pick up is well organised. The take out menu is below but for … Continue reading
An impressive win from Alyson Wylson from Rockland, team size one (103 points), closely followed by Karen and Nick Francis (99points) and Jim and Jenny Wretham, and Brenda Packman (95 points) also from Rockland. Ten teams took part and I … Continue reading
We can still accommodate another team or two for this Surlingham based zoom quiz tomorrow evening. Use Contact Us (asap) if you want to be sent the link. We will assemble on zoom at 6.50pm, start at 7pm, have break … Continue reading