The Ferry House in Surlingham offers a delicious full English breakfast (includes tea, coffee, toast, jam, marmalade and orange juice!) every day of the week at a time to suit you – all we ask is that you call us the night before to let us know what time you would like to pop down so that we can ensure the fire is lit and that Chef is here for you!
Search the site
- Church News. March 18th 2018
- St Patrick’s day quiz – CANCELLED
- Parish Council Agenda – 20 March 2018 7:30p.m.
- Greater Norwich Development plan – easier web links
- St Patrick’s Day quiz at The Ferry House. 17th March at 8pm
- March 24 – fencing the orchard!
- Police Connect Message – Another Cold Caller – Scam
- Proposed Housing Development Sites in Surlingham
- Riverbank Spring Clean
- This weekend at Coldham Hall
- Mobile Library 19/03/2018 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Parish Council Meeting 20/03/2018 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Pilates 22/03/2018 at 18:00 – 19:00 Bramerton Village Hall
- Pilates 22/03/2018 at 19:00 – 20:00 Bramerton Village Hall
- Lee Vasey at the Ferry 23/03/2018 at 20:30 – 23:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Fencing the Orchard - volunteers welcome 24/03/2018 at 10:00 – 13:00
- Morning Prayer 25/03/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church