The Ferry House in Surlingham offers a delicious full English breakfast (includes tea, coffee, toast, jam, marmalade and orange juice!) every day of the week at a time to suit you – all we ask is that you call us the night before to let us know what time you would like to pop down so that we can ensure the fire is lit and that Chef is here for you!
Search the site
- More Autumn Fayre photos
- Cat spotted – is it yours?
- Pop-Up Cafe Saturday 25th
- Police in South Norfolk are urging motorists to be vigilant following a number of thefts from vehicles recently.
- Lost & Found
- Autumn Fayre – the pictures
- Autumn Fayre Thank You
- Church News. November 19th 2017
- Autumn Fayre – setting up
- Autumn Fayre – TODAY
- Fabulous FOSS pop-up cafe 25/11/2017 at 14:00 – 16:00
- Morning Prayer 26/11/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- An afternoon with Bob 26/11/2017 at 16:00 – 18:30 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Mobile Library 27/11/2017 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Bramrocks Murder Mystery 01/12/2017 at 19:30 – 22:00 Margaret Mack Hall in RSM Supper with a murder! Tickets available from RSM Stores
- Christmas Festival 02/12/2017 at 16:00 – 19:30 Surlingham School, Village Hall & Pond area
- Bramrocks Murder Mystery 02/12/2017 at 19:30 – 22:00 Margaret Mack Hall in RSM Supper with a murder! Tickets available from RSM Stores