The weekend of 20th/21st June will see the School summer festivities in full swing!
The School Fair will be held on the Saturday 20th from 11am to 2pm, games, stalls, BBQ, teas, bouncy castle and lots more. Please, please pop in and enjoy it with us – Entry is FREE !!!!
Following the success of last years event The Friends of Surlingham School (FOSS) are also running a Scarecrow Trail. We hope that people will once again join in to make scarecrows to display outside their homes and around the village (last year we had 40 scarecrows, it would be great if we could do even better this year!). Trail maps will be available for a small fee before and during the event which will guide visitors around the scarecrow trail and allow them to vote for their favourite scarecrow. A £25 pound prize will be awarded to the ‘People’s Favourite’ scarecrow at the end of the weekend. All money raised will help to fund exciting projects for our children at Surlingham School.
Entry forms available from the Village shop.
Search the site
- An interesting opportunity to get involved in the community
- Parish Council Minutes (Draft) 16 January 2018
- Coldham Hall Tavern
- Church News. January 21st 2018
- Controversial cuts to bus subsidies in Norfolk abandoned by Councillors
- Are you interested in local history? Do you want to learn more about Surlingham?
- Coldham Hall Carnser repaired
- Church News. January 14th 2018
- Ferry quiz – monies raised
- Murder Mystery evening – Sat 10th February
- Morning Prayer in Claxton 28/01/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 Claxton Village Hall Join with Claxton
- W.I. 01/02/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Songline for Doggerland 02/02/2018 at 19:30 – 20:30 Bergh Apton Church
- Songline for Doggerland 03/02/2018 at 19:30 – 20:30 Bergh Apton Church
- Holy Communion 04/02/2018 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 04/02/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 04/02/2018 at 20:00 – 22:00