The weekend of 20th/21st June will see the School summer festivities in full swing!
The School Fair will be held on the Saturday 20th from 11am to 2pm, games, stalls, BBQ, teas, bouncy castle and lots more. Please, please pop in and enjoy it with us – Entry is FREE !!!!
Following the success of last years event The Friends of Surlingham School (FOSS) are also running a Scarecrow Trail. We hope that people will once again join in to make scarecrows to display outside their homes and around the village (last year we had 40 scarecrows, it would be great if we could do even better this year!). Trail maps will be available for a small fee before and during the event which will guide visitors around the scarecrow trail and allow them to vote for their favourite scarecrow. A £25 pound prize will be awarded to the ‘People’s Favourite’ scarecrow at the end of the weekend. All money raised will help to fund exciting projects for our children at Surlingham School.
Entry forms available from the Village shop.
Search the site
- Overgrown hedges – please be aware
- Community First Aid Courses – Surlingham
- Full of Summer Swing
- Overgrown Hedges, Shrubs, Trees etc
- Vic Thomson – County and District Councillor’s Monthly Reports
- Extension to the closure of the boardwalk – Footpath
- Speeding Cars on The Green
- Community orchard afternoon-sunday July 22 from 2-30-pm
- Norwich Archive Centre on Thursday 19 July at 6.30 – 8pm
- Norwich Jazz Jam with Lee Vasey
- Try Sailing 19/07/2018 at 18:30 – 20:30 Coldham Hall sailing Club
- Yare Valley Filling Station 19/07/2018 at 19:30 – 20:30 Green Pastures Garden Centre, Mill Road, Bergh Apton, NR15 1BQ Third Thursdays (other than August and December) Coffee and cake at 7pm for 7.30pm - finish 9.30pm. All adults welcome
- Tiny Acorns Toddler Group 20/07/2018 at 10:00 – 12:00
- Carpet Bowls 20/07/2018 at 19:00 – 21:00 Parish Hall
- BBQ Coldham Hall 21/07/2018 at 12:00 – 21:00 Coldham Hall TavernnColdham Hall Carnser, Norwich, NR14, England
- Norwich Jazz Jam with Lee Vasey 21/07/2018 at 13:30 – 16:00 Coldham Hall TavernnColdham Hall Carnser, Norwich, NR14, England
- Morning Prayer 22/07/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church