The weekend of 20th/21st June will see the School summer festivities in full swing!
The School Fair will be held on the Saturday 20th from 11am to 2pm, games, stalls, BBQ, teas, bouncy castle and lots more. Please, please pop in and enjoy it with us – Entry is FREE !!!!
Following the success of last years event The Friends of Surlingham School (FOSS) are also running a Scarecrow Trail. We hope that people will once again join in to make scarecrows to display outside their homes and around the village (last year we had 40 scarecrows, it would be great if we could do even better this year!). Trail maps will be available for a small fee before and during the event which will guide visitors around the scarecrow trail and allow them to vote for their favourite scarecrow. A £25 pound prize will be awarded to the ‘People’s Favourite’ scarecrow at the end of the weekend. All money raised will help to fund exciting projects for our children at Surlingham School.
Entry forms available from the Village shop.
Search the site
- Church News. August 13th 2017
- It has arrived!
- Parish Council expenditure over £100
- Church News. August 6th 2017
- August Bank Holiday Weekend At Coldham Hall
- Free Theatre Show to tell Susannah Holmes’ Amazing True Story.
- River Walk & Pop-Up Café success.
- Anglian Bus timetable from September 18th
- Treasure Quest visit gallery link now working
- Radio Norfolk’s Treasure Quest visits Surlingham
- Yare Valley Filling Station 17/08/2017 at 19:30 – 20:30 Green Pastures Garden Centre, Mill Road, Bergh Apton, NR15 1BQ Third Thursdays (other than August and December) Coffee and cake at 7pm for 7.30pm - finish 9.30pm. All adults welcome
- Holy Communion 20/08/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Morning Prayer 27/08/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Holy Communion 03/09/2017 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 03/09/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 03/09/2017 at 20:00 – 22:00
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 06/09/2017 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry