We have been lucky enough to obtain a copy of a film called “The Tale of the Missing Bittern”, the filming location of which was Surlingham and The Ferry House. This was filmed back in the 1950’s and shows many local properties – is one of them your?! We will be showing this film on Wednesday 2 December at 6pm and would welcome you all to come along. We will also have on display some old memorabilia that some of our locals have been kind enough to loan to us – do come along, we would love to see you!
Search the site
- Surlingham Parish Council – Agenda 19 November 2019
- Senior and Grandparent Meal
- “The Spirit of Xmas” fair at Teles Patisserie and Yare Valley Farm
- Christmas cards, kindling and chocs.. all at the village shop ..
- Fish and chips quiz night – Surlingham tornadoes Fri 22nd November
- Macmillan Cancer Support Jumble sale today 2pm -3:30pm in the Margaret Mack Room Rockland St Mary
- South Norfolk Help Hub Bulletin
- Remembrance Sunday service on 10th November at 10:50am
- Found. Lace ‘Scots Guards’ handkerchief
- Weekend alert!
- Carpet Bowls 15/11/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Yoga with Yasmina 18/11/2019 at 19:00 – 20:15 Surlingham village hall
- Parish Council Meeting 19/11/2019 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Table Tennis 20/11/2019 at 10:00 – 12:00 Rockland Parish Rooms
- Wheatfen Forrest School - Tiny Acorns 22/11/2019 at 10:00 – 12:00 Wheatfen Forrest School
- Carpet Bowls 22/11/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Quiz night at the ferry 22/11/2019 at 19:00 – 23:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom