Surlingham now has a new Parish Clerk, Janet Rogers. Her contact details can be found on this site under Organisations. Also, in case you missed the announcement in the last Surlingham Newsletter, Rachel Hardingham is now the Parish Hall booking clerk.
We at Surlingham.org welcome both Janet and Rachel to their new roles, and look forward to working with them.
Search the site
- Rook Ramble
- PC Jim Squires – February Newsletter
- Norfolk Sharp at Teles Patisserie
- Job opportunity Teles Patisserie
- Language Lessons in Surlingham
- Surlingham Parish Council Election – 2 May 2019
- Surlingham Parish Council Agenda 19 February 2019
- Teles Patisserie opening times tomorrow, 13th February
- Interested in Volunteering for a Health Study at the Norwich Medical School at the UEA?
- The Elvis Presley show Saturday April 20th at The Ferry House
- Parish Council Meeting 19/02/2019 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Yare Valley Filling Station 21/02/2019 at 19:30 – 20:30 Green Pastures Garden Centre, Mill Road, Bergh Apton, NR15 1BQ Third Thursdays (other than August and December) Coffee and cake at 7pm for 7.30pm - finish 9.30pm. All adults welcome
- Carpet Bowls 22/02/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Riverbank Walk Spring Clean 23/02/2019 at 10:30 – 13:30 Saint Mary's Church Surlingham Contact Jasmine Atkins on 07763151337
- Morning Prayer 24/02/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Carpet Bowls 01/03/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Holy Communion 03/03/2019 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church