South Norfolk District Councils – Consultation on 2017/18 Budget
As many of you will already be aware, this is the time of year when we consult our residents and businesses on our budget priorities for the next financial year. The views of those in your Parish are invaluable to us and we would very much appreciate your responses to the six questions asked on the survey which can be found by Clicking here.
Deadline for submission is 31st January 2017 and your views are of utmost importance to us.
Thanking you in advance.
Search the site
- Fireworks at the Ferry: Sat Nov 4th
- Church News. October 15th 2017
- More Meditation For The Village
- Apparently we will be in for a hot one this weekend… We may even get some warm weather too…
- October Newsletter from Poringland Police
- Pie night @ Coldham Hall – Monday 16th
- Money found on the street
- Parish Council Agenda – 17 October 2017 & Booking Form for Hall Equipment
- Supper & Murder Mystery with The Bramrocks. 1st & 2nd December.
- Whitlingham Community Boathouses needs your votes
- Parish Council Meeting 17/10/2017 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Yare Valley Filling Station 19/10/2017 at 19:30 – 20:30 Green Pastures Garden Centre, Mill Road, Bergh Apton, NR15 1BQ Third Thursdays (other than August and December) Coffee and cake at 7pm for 7.30pm - finish 9.30pm. All adults welcome
- Rook ramble 22/10/2017
- Morning Prayer 22/10/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 29/10/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- An afternoon with Bob 29/10/2017 at 16:00 – 18:30 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Mobile Library 30/10/2017 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ