South Norfolk District Councils – Consultation on 2017/18 Budget
As many of you will already be aware, this is the time of year when we consult our residents and businesses on our budget priorities for the next financial year. The views of those in your Parish are invaluable to us and we would very much appreciate your responses to the six questions asked on the survey which can be found by Clicking here.
Deadline for submission is 31st January 2017 and your views are of utmost importance to us.
Thanking you in advance.
Search the site
- Church News. January 21st 2018
- Controversial cuts to bus subsidies in Norfolk abandoned by Councillors
- Are you interested in local history? Do you want to learn more about Surlingham?
- Coldham Hall Carnser repaired
- Church News. January 14th 2018
- Ferry quiz – monies raised
- Murder Mystery evening – Sat 10th February
- Parish Council Agenda – 16 January 2018 7:30
- Surlingham Parish Council – list of assets 2017
- Surlingham Community Orchard – photos
- Mobile Library 22/01/2018 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Morning Prayer in Claxton 28/01/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 Claxton Village Hall Join with Claxton
- W.I. 01/02/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Songline for Doggerland 02/02/2018 at 19:30 – 20:30 Bergh Apton Church
- Songline for Doggerland 03/02/2018 at 19:30 – 20:30 Bergh Apton Church
- Holy Communion 04/02/2018 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 04/02/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised