South Norfolk District Councils – Consultation on 2017/18 Budget
As many of you will already be aware, this is the time of year when we consult our residents and businesses on our budget priorities for the next financial year. The views of those in your Parish are invaluable to us and we would very much appreciate your responses to the six questions asked on the survey which can be found by Clicking here.
Deadline for submission is 31st January 2017 and your views are of utmost importance to us.
Thanking you in advance.
Search the site
- Newsletter No.69 (August to September 2017)
- Wherry Maud appeal
- Come down to the Ferry. Water Rats AND Wherry Maud!
- Church News. July 23rd 2017
- Start voting now for your pub of the year
- Wherry Maud is in Surlingham this weekend….
- Church News. July 16th 2017
- Yes, we genuinely typed in’Funny Jokes’ into Google and this came up top. Now, as funny as our jokes are, let us save you from any more and let you know the things we have in for you this weekend. Plus at the bottom, a rather tasty recipe using our farm shop ingredients.
- Charlie’s In The Wrong Village!
- Fighting fly tipping
- Try Sailing 27/07/2017 at 18:30 – 20:00 Coldham Hall sailing Club
- Group Service 30/07/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- River walk & pop up cafe 30/07/2017 at 14:00 – 16:30
- An afternoon with Bob 30/07/2017 at 16:00 – 18:30 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 02/08/2017 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- W.I. 03/08/2017 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Holy Communion 06/08/2017 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church