At least 23 people turned up this morning to clear the stretch of riverside walk near the Ferry. After only a couple of hours it is now much improved, and walkers are already making positive comments. Items ‘recovered’ included: a car WHEEL (including tyre), petrol cans, one shoe (size 9), an unopened 2 litre bottle of Tango… Tea and cake were kindly provided by The Ferry.
Search the site
- New business listing: Cosmetics Doctor
- Dog show 2018 – Teles Patisserie
- Charity coffee morning in Bergh Apton – 16th October.
- Sunday 30th September – Group Service St Mary’s Church – Touched By Untouchables
- A weekend of celebration at Claxton church
- American football found
- Emergency Road Closure – Walnut Hill
- Dog found
- Found Dog
- Surlingham Fayre
- Carpet Bowls 28/09/2018 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Group Service - Touched By Untouchables 30/09/2018 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's church
- Dog show 2018 at Teles patisserie 30/09/2018 at 11:00 – 15:00
- Mobile Library 01/10/2018 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 03/10/2018 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- Youth Café 03/10/2018 at 15:45 – 17:00 Norwich Youth for Christ presents: Surlingham Youth Café for ages 7 to 11 in Surlingham Parish Hall.
- W.I. 04/10/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall