The Bramrocks’ latest play is a British farce set in a vicarage in the 1960s. According to the publisher’s reviews there is ‘never a dull moment’, it is ‘fast paced and entertaining, and laugh out loud funny’. Some sneak previews of the current production indicate that this is likely to be recreated here, on our doorsteps in the Margaret Mack room at Rockland St Mary this coming Thursday, Friday and Saturday (11th, 12th and 13th May 2017) at 7.30pm. Tickets £6 from Rockland shop. Bar available, and ice creams in the interval.
Search the site
- Newsletter No.69 (August to September 2017)
- Wherry Maud appeal
- Come down to the Ferry. Water Rats AND Wherry Maud!
- Church News. July 23rd 2017
- Start voting now for your pub of the year
- Wherry Maud is in Surlingham this weekend….
- Church News. July 16th 2017
- Yes, we genuinely typed in’Funny Jokes’ into Google and this came up top. Now, as funny as our jokes are, let us save you from any more and let you know the things we have in for you this weekend. Plus at the bottom, a rather tasty recipe using our farm shop ingredients.
- Charlie’s In The Wrong Village!
- Fighting fly tipping
- Try Sailing 27/07/2017 at 18:30 – 20:00 Coldham Hall sailing Club
- Group Service 30/07/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- River walk & pop up cafe 30/07/2017 at 14:00 – 16:30
- An afternoon with Bob 30/07/2017 at 16:00 – 18:30 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 02/08/2017 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- Try Sailing 03/08/2017 at 18:30 – 20:00 Coldham Hall sailing Club
- W.I. 03/08/2017 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall