Issues raised this month were the noise over the Bank Holiday weekend, flooding of properties on The Street. Traffic calming, the Parish Council is considering installing ‘village gates’ and the WW1 Centenary celebrations.
Search the site
- NCC Highways work – Traffic Calming Signs
- Invitation to a school lunch
- I know you don’t want to think about it, but some Christmas posting deadlines have already passed!
- I bet you are really fed-up with posts about dog poo!
- Parish Council Agenda 16 October 2018
- Tiny Acorns woodland toddler group this term
- Taste of Portugal Day- Special Menu 20th October 2018
- Cyclists – Please make a noise!
- Norfolk Constabulary – Police Connect – Alerts
- Fireworks at the Ferry – November 3rd
- A Taste of Portugal 20/10/2018 at 13:00 – 19:00 Teles Patisserie
- Benefice Service in Bramerton 21/10/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00
- Fiona Harber, solo vocalist at the Ferry 21/10/2018 at 16:00 – 18:30 The Ferry Housen1 Ferry Road, Norwich, NR14 7AR, England
- Defib Training 25/10/2018 at 18:00 – 19:00 Parish Hall
- Pilates 25/10/2018 at 20:00 – 21:00 Bramerton Village Hall
- Carpet Bowls 26/10/2018 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Quiz night at the Ferry 26/10/2018 at 20:00 – 23:00 The Ferry Housen1 Ferry Road, Norwich, NR14 7AR, England