Why not make a date to drop in at the Autumn Fayre where you’ll find a range of stalls and activities, including stalls selling art and crafts, homemade cakes and preserves, and the ever-popular Padmaloka bread. There’s a chance to try your hand at bell-ringing or weaving and a lace-making demonstration. There will also be children’s activities. Refreshments and lunch – homemade soup and home-baked bread – will also be on offer so why not come along to Surlingham Church on November 18 between 11.00 and 4 p.m
Search the site
- Early Childhood and Family Service – Transforming our Children’s Centres Consultation
- Air Ambulance Defibrillator Training – Reminder
- NCC Highways work – Traffic Calming Signs
- Invitation to a school lunch
- I know you don’t want to think about it, but some Christmas posting deadlines have already passed!
- I bet you are really fed-up with posts about dog poo!
- Parish Council Agenda 16 October 2018
- Tiny Acorns woodland toddler group this term
- Taste of Portugal Day- Special Menu 20th October 2018
- Cyclists – Please make a noise!
- Defib Training 25/10/2018 at 18:00 – 19:00 Parish Hall
- Pilates 25/10/2018 at 20:00 – 21:00 Bramerton Village Hall
- Carpet Bowls 26/10/2018 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Quiz night at the Ferry 26/10/2018 at 20:00 – 23:00 The Ferry Housen1 Ferry Road, Norwich, NR14 7AR, England
- Morning Prayer 28/10/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Rook Ramble 28/10/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 Bramerton Village Hall
- Mobile Library 29/10/2018 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ