The road to the pub is severely flooded at the moment. The pub will be open as usual but please use extreme caution should you chose to drive through the flood. Not recommended unless you have a 4×4 or a boat.
Search the site
- Bramrocks: “Kindly Leave The Stage” 16th/18th May 2019
- Join us at 11am for Easter Sunday at St Mary’s
- Surlingham Parish Council – Applications are invited………….
- South Norfolk Help Hub Bulletin 42 – Spring 2009
- Help Hub from South Norfolk Council
- Teles Patisserie Opening Hours
- Pick up a paddle – it’s the best way to explore…
- Church News. April 14th 2019 (pop-up café today)
- Pop-up Café this Sunday 14th April from 2pm at St Mary’s Church.
- Police Connect message
- Wake up and go Pilates 25/04/2019 at 09:15 – 10:15 Surlingham village hall
- Carpet Bowls 26/04/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Morning Prayer 28/04/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 01/05/2019 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- Wake up and go Pilates 02/05/2019 at 09:15 – 10:15 Surlingham village hall
- W.I. 02/05/2019 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Carpet Bowls 03/05/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall