Search the site
- Surlingham Village Hall WI Bingo Night. Doors open 6.30pm
- Community Orchard day – Saturday March 24
- Bosseln. Sunday 22nd April
- Church News. March 18th 2018
- St Patrick’s day quiz – CANCELLED
- Parish Council Agenda – 20 March 2018 7:30p.m.
- Greater Norwich Development plan – easier web links
- St Patrick’s Day quiz at The Ferry House. 17th March at 8pm
- March 24 – fencing the orchard!
- WI Bingo night 23/03/2018 at 18:30 – 22:00 Surlingham village hall
- Lee Vasey at the Ferry 23/03/2018 at 20:30 – 23:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Fencing the Orchard - volunteers welcome 24/03/2018 at 10:00 – 13:00
- Morning Prayer 25/03/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Pilates 29/03/2018 at 18:00 – 19:00 Bramerton Village Hall
- Pilates 29/03/2018 at 19:00 – 20:00 Bramerton Village Hall
- An evening with Bob 30/03/2018 at 20:00 – 22:30 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom With lead guitarist, Dave
Author Archives: Coldham Hall
This Saturday, 16th December, Stephen & Polly will be holding a leaving party at Coldham Hall. They would like a chance to say thank you, and farewell to everyone who has supported them over the last three years at Coldham … Continue reading
The road to the pub is severely flooded at the moment. The pub will be open as usual but please use extreme caution should you chose to drive through the flood. Not recommended unless you have a 4×4 or a … Continue reading
Come and have a go if you think you’re smart enough………
Come down to enjoy a homemade pie and drink for just £12.00!! This week there is a choice of: Steak, ale & kidney Chicken & mushroom Curied beef Mushroom & blue cheese en croute All served with creamy mash … Continue reading
There are only 12 weeks left until Christmas Day!! Crazy how fast a year can fly by. It does mean that we are now taking bookings for our seasonal Christmas menu, which will run from December 1st until the 23rd. … Continue reading
Today’s the day!! Homemade cakes, coffee, tea and good company. All to raise money for Macmillan cancer support. Make sure to pop in between 10am and 12pm this morning to help us raise as much money as we can!!