|DATE FOR YOUR DIARY:
South Norfolk District Council, Long Stratton
Tuesday 14 November 2017- 5PM
Next week, Lorne and Chief Constable Simon Bailey will be heading to South Norfolk for their Police Accountability Forum meeting – the first one since the Chief Constable announced his proposed changes to the county’s policing model.
The formal business of the meeting will focus on the progress being made by the Force in delivering the priorities set by the PCC in Norfolk’s Police and Crime Plan. Those priorities are based on what Norfolk residents told Lorne mattered most to them.
Police Accountability Forum meeting begins at 5pm. The agenda and reports are available on the Norfolk PCC website – www.norfolk-pcc.gov.uk
Search the site
- Coldham’s water!
- Church News. February 18th 2018
- Surlingham water issues – update
- More water issues in the Surlingham Area
- Attention All!
- Church News. February 11th 2018
- Riverbank Walk Spring Clean – Saturday 17th February
- Coldham Open This Weekend!
- Parish Council Agenda – 20 February 2018 7:30p.m.
- Community Orchard Tree Planting Day – Saturday February 10
- Mobile Library 19/02/2018 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Parish Council Meeting 20/02/2018 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Morning Prayer 25/02/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- W.I. 01/03/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Holy Communion 04/03/2018 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 04/03/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 04/03/2018 at 20:00 – 22:00