|DATE FOR YOUR DIARY:
South Norfolk District Council, Long Stratton
Tuesday 14 November 2017- 5PM
Next week, Lorne and Chief Constable Simon Bailey will be heading to South Norfolk for their Police Accountability Forum meeting – the first one since the Chief Constable announced his proposed changes to the county’s policing model.
The formal business of the meeting will focus on the progress being made by the Force in delivering the priorities set by the PCC in Norfolk’s Police and Crime Plan. Those priorities are based on what Norfolk residents told Lorne mattered most to them.
Police Accountability Forum meeting begins at 5pm. The agenda and reports are available on the Norfolk PCC website – www.norfolk-pcc.gov.uk
Search the site
- Rook Ramble
- PC Jim Squires – February Newsletter
- Norfolk Sharp at Teles Patisserie
- Job opportunity Teles Patisserie
- Language Lessons in Surlingham
- Surlingham Parish Council Election – 2 May 2019
- Surlingham Parish Council Agenda 19 February 2019
- Teles Patisserie opening times tomorrow, 13th February
- Interested in Volunteering for a Health Study at the Norwich Medical School at the UEA?
- The Elvis Presley show Saturday April 20th at The Ferry House
- Parish Council Meeting 19/02/2019 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Yare Valley Filling Station 21/02/2019 at 19:30 – 20:30 Green Pastures Garden Centre, Mill Road, Bergh Apton, NR15 1BQ Third Thursdays (other than August and December) Coffee and cake at 7pm for 7.30pm - finish 9.30pm. All adults welcome
- Carpet Bowls 22/02/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Riverbank Walk Spring Clean 23/02/2019 at 10:30 – 13:30 Saint Mary's Church Surlingham Contact Jasmine Atkins on 07763151337
- Morning Prayer 24/02/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Carpet Bowls 01/03/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Holy Communion 03/03/2019 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church