The public consultation on the emerging (Regulation 18) Greater Norwich Local Plan (GNLP) started on 8th January and runs until 15th March 2018.
The consultation includes a Growth Options document, setting out the broad housing numbers required to 2036, six main distribution options, and a significant number of questions on various policy areas (such as air quality, landscape and affordable housing).
It is very important to note that this is a consultation stage – no final decisions have been made on any policy choice or site.
Roadshows at various locations in Greater Norwich have been planned to take place during the consultation period see below for those nearest to Surlingham. For more information go to www.gnlp.org.uk
- 23 Jan (10am-4pm) The Forum, Norwich, NR2 1TF
- 1 Feb (2pm-8pm) Cringleford Willow Centre, NR4 7JJ
- 5 Feb (10am-4pm) The Forum, Norwich, NR2 1TF
- 17 Feb (10am-4pm) Norwich Millennium Library, NR2 1TF
- 22 Feb (10:30-4:30) South Norfolk House, Long Stratton, NR15 2XE
- 26 Feb (2pm-8pm) Poringland Community Centre, NR14 7JT
- 28 Feb (2pm-8pm) Hellesdon Community Centre, NR6 5SR
- 2 Mar (2pm-8pm) Dussindale Centre, Thorpe St Andrew, NR7 0SR
- 6 Mar (2pm-8pm) Loddon and Chedgrave Jubilee Hall, NR14 6NB
- 7 Mar (10am-4pm) The Forum, Norwich, NR2 1TF