For a little sunshine more sunshine to this winter we are all very excited and it is our pleasure to announce that this Wed the 14th of Feb (Valentines day for all you smoothies out there) we have the wonderful Joaquim Teles and his divine pastries coming to our farmshop to set up a stall from 11am onwards. Whether looking for a great excuse for a walk or cycle with a nibble and pastry and warm up drink or if looking for that perfect and delicious something to take away for your loved one be sure to pop on by. NR14 7GD via Mill Road by car foot or cycle or NR14 7AL by foot or cycle from The Covey. Our farm shop will also still be open 8am-9pm to complete your shop with lots of local goodies.
Search the site
- Coldham’s water!
- Church News. February 18th 2018
- Surlingham water issues – update
- More water issues in the Surlingham Area
- Attention All!
- Church News. February 11th 2018
- Riverbank Walk Spring Clean – Saturday 17th February
- Coldham Open This Weekend!
- Parish Council Agenda – 20 February 2018 7:30p.m.
- Community Orchard Tree Planting Day – Saturday February 10
- Mobile Library 19/02/2018 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Parish Council Meeting 20/02/2018 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Morning Prayer 25/02/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- W.I. 01/03/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Holy Communion 04/03/2018 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 04/03/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 04/03/2018 at 20:00 – 22:00