For a little sunshine more sunshine to this winter we are all very excited and it is our pleasure to announce that this Wed the 14th of Feb (Valentines day for all you smoothies out there) we have the wonderful Joaquim Teles and his divine pastries coming to our farmshop to set up a stall from 11am onwards. Whether looking for a great excuse for a walk or cycle with a nibble and pastry and warm up drink or if looking for that perfect and delicious something to take away for your loved one be sure to pop on by. NR14 7GD via Mill Road by car foot or cycle or NR14 7AL by foot or cycle from The Covey. Our farm shop will also still be open 8am-9pm to complete your shop with lots of local goodies.
Search the site
- Hellington & Rockland St Mary Community Reserve
- Surlingham Parish Council – Vacancy
- Coldham’s Burger Night!
- Annual report from Vic Thomson County and District Councillor
- Bike stolen
- Quiz reminder – Friday 27th 8pm
- Nursery and Preschool Survey
- Village Litter Pick – Saturday April 21 10:00 a.m.
- You have taken the trouble to BAG IT so why would you not BIN IT?
- Road Closure 30th April 2018 to 2 May 2018 – BT Installation
- Charity quiz at the Ferry with Quizmaster Paul 27/04/2018 at 20:00 – 22:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- History of Surlingham 28/04/2018 at 14:00 – 16:00 a drop- in meeting for everyone interested in any way in the history of our village. Whether you are looking back decades or centuries, come and share with others the aspect of local history that interests you. The records which are currently available will be put out in the Church and you are invited to…
- Group Service 29/04/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- The Street - road closure 30/04/2018 – 02/05/2018
- Writers Group 30/04/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 For further details please contact Karen, 01508 538591
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 02/05/2018 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- W.I. 03/05/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall