For a little sunshine more sunshine to this winter we are all very excited and it is our pleasure to announce that this Wed the 14th of Feb (Valentines day for all you smoothies out there) we have the wonderful Joaquim Teles and his divine pastries coming to our farmshop to set up a stall from 11am onwards. Whether looking for a great excuse for a walk or cycle with a nibble and pastry and warm up drink or if looking for that perfect and delicious something to take away for your loved one be sure to pop on by. NR14 7GD via Mill Road by car foot or cycle or NR14 7AL by foot or cycle from The Covey. Our farm shop will also still be open 8am-9pm to complete your shop with lots of local goodies.
Search the site
- Pamper the Mum for Christmas! Manicure and Shopping
- Cristmas crafts & mince pies at Tiny Acorns toddler group today and Friday
- Main road by church now open!
- Erratum: Road works at the Church 09:05 Monday 10th
- Road works at the Church 09:05 Monday 10th
- Carol Service on Sunday 23rd December at 4pm
- Coldham Hall – Parent & Baby Group
- Local Church News. December 9th 2018
- Festive Bosseln in January
- Parish Council Agenda – Tuesday 18 December 2018
- Youth Café 12/12/2018 at 15:45 – 17:00 Norwich Youth for Christ presents: Surlingham Youth Café for ages 7 to 11 in Surlingham Parish Hall.
- Carpet Bowls 14/12/2018 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Manicurist Anna Kobialka at Teles Patisserie 16/12/2018 at 09:30 – 17:00
- Fiona Harber, solo vocalist at the Ferry 16/12/2018 at 16:00 – 18:30 The Ferry Housen1 Ferry Road, Norwich, NR14 7AR, England
- Parish Council Meeting 18/12/2018 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Yare Valley Filling Station 20/12/2018 at 19:30 – 20:30 Green Pastures Garden Centre, Mill Road, Bergh Apton, NR15 1BQ Third Thursdays (other than August and December) Coffee and cake at 7pm for 7.30pm - finish 9.30pm. All adults welcome
- Coldham Hall Parent & Baby Group 21/12/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00