For a little sunshine more sunshine to this winter we are all very excited and it is our pleasure to announce that this Wed the 14th of Feb (Valentines day for all you smoothies out there) we have the wonderful Joaquim Teles and his divine pastries coming to our farmshop to set up a stall from 11am onwards. Whether looking for a great excuse for a walk or cycle with a nibble and pastry and warm up drink or if looking for that perfect and delicious something to take away for your loved one be sure to pop on by. NR14 7GD via Mill Road by car foot or cycle or NR14 7AL by foot or cycle from The Covey. Our farm shop will also still be open 8am-9pm to complete your shop with lots of local goodies.
Search the site
- New business listing: Cosmetics Doctor
- Dog show 2018 – Teles Patisserie
- Charity coffee morning in Bergh Apton – 16th October.
- Sunday 30th September – Group Service St Mary’s Church – Touched By Untouchables
- A weekend of celebration at Claxton church
- American football found
- Emergency Road Closure – Walnut Hill
- Dog found
- Found Dog
- Surlingham Fayre
- Carpet Bowls 28/09/2018 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Group Service - Touched By Untouchables 30/09/2018 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's church
- Dog show 2018 at Teles patisserie 30/09/2018 at 11:00 – 15:00
- Mobile Library 01/10/2018 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 03/10/2018 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- Youth Café 03/10/2018 at 15:45 – 17:00 Norwich Youth for Christ presents: Surlingham Youth Café for ages 7 to 11 in Surlingham Parish Hall.
- W.I. 04/10/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall