Search the site
- Christmas at Coldham Hall
- Mobile Library Poetry Competition
- Xmas Menu launch
- Christmas Craft Fayre
- Yoga with Yasmina finished for the winter
- Friday 6th December is bingo night
- Get in the Festive Spirit with seasonal readings from members of the local Creative Writing Group – in the warm convivial setting of Teles Patisserie!
- Spirit of Xmas: thank you!
- An Evening with Bob at The Ferry House Sunday 22nd December
- The Spirit of Xmas Fair! This Sunday 17th November!
- Carpet Bowls 22/11/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Quiz night at the ferry 22/11/2019 at 19:00 – 23:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Morning Prayer 24/11/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Mobile Library 25/11/2019 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Yoga with Yasmina 25/11/2019 at 19:00 – 20:15 Surlingham village hall
- Table Tennis 27/11/2019 at 10:00 – 12:00 Rockland Parish Rooms
- Wheatfen Forrest School - Tiny Acorns 29/11/2019 at 10:00 – 12:00 Wheatfen Forrest School
Author Archives: yarevalley
Only joking. Christmas. Yes Christmas. Come this time of year you can’t move for adverts, talk of tasty treats and people wanting your hard earned cash. And we are no different. Except we are a self service farm shop, so … Continue reading
Well. It is all go. Joaquim and Ana are now settling in nicely into their new home here on the farm with their wonderful Teles Patisserie. It is open 9am-5pm Tues-Sun and has fresh bread, cakes, coffee and refreshments in … Continue reading
We are open! Teles Patisserie here next to Yare Valley Farm Shop on the tranquil setting of our working farm.
Do pop on it and make the most of this glorious weather. We have a wonderful courtyard outside the patisserie where you can enjoy a fresh Italian coffee or cake/ brunch. We can also take bookings for larger groups. … Continue reading
Attention! Grand Opening of a new Patisserie/ Cafe on our farm beside the Yare Valley Farm Shop! NR14 7GD
This Sunday the 1st April we have the wonderful Joaquim Teles here again with his fine patisserie at the farm. NR14 7GD by Mill Road by car foot or cycle or pop through from the Covey on NR14 7AL … Continue reading
To save you the terrible whit. We have eggs, meats, bacon, veg, lots and lots of bags of spuds, firewood, fish (lots of great fish in of all sorts this week) and more (including the fab cakes to enjoy with … Continue reading