Search the site
- Musical Tea Party, Sunday 6th October, St Andrews Claxton
- Roadworks on A47 between Thickthorn and Trowse Newton
- Church News. September 15th 2019
- Karate for the under 16s.
- more details about the yoga class..
- Volunteer referee needed
- Yoga with Yasmina – Mondays 7-8:15 PM
- Surlingham Parish Council Meeting – Tuesday 17 September 2019 at 7:30p.m.
- Great new book all about Surlingham
- TODAY.. Meet the author and buy a copy of the book all about our village
- Carpet Bowls 20/09/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- The Elvis Presley Show 21/09/2019 at 20:30 – 23:30 The Ferry Housen1 Ferry Road, Norwich, NR14 7AR, England
- Morning Prayer 22/09/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Yoga with Yasmina 23/09/2019 at 19:00 – 20:15 Surlingham village hall
- Table Tennis 25/09/2019 at 10:00 – 12:00 Rockland Parish Rooms
- Carpet Bowls 27/09/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Bosseln 29/09/2019 at 10:45 – 13:15 To and from the George & Dragon at Thurton. Meet at the George & Dragon pub for 10:45 To reserve a place and choose from the menu for £10, please contact Jane Paterson on 538415.
Author Archives: yarevalley
Only joking. Christmas. Yes Christmas. Come this time of year you can’t move for adverts, talk of tasty treats and people wanting your hard earned cash. And we are no different. Except we are a self service farm shop, so … Continue reading
Well. It is all go. Joaquim and Ana are now settling in nicely into their new home here on the farm with their wonderful Teles Patisserie. It is open 9am-5pm Tues-Sun and has fresh bread, cakes, coffee and refreshments in … Continue reading
We are open! Teles Patisserie here next to Yare Valley Farm Shop on the tranquil setting of our working farm.
Do pop on it and make the most of this glorious weather. We have a wonderful courtyard outside the patisserie where you can enjoy a fresh Italian coffee or cake/ brunch. We can also take bookings for larger groups. … Continue reading
Attention! Grand Opening of a new Patisserie/ Cafe on our farm beside the Yare Valley Farm Shop! NR14 7GD
This Sunday the 1st April we have the wonderful Joaquim Teles here again with his fine patisserie at the farm. NR14 7GD by Mill Road by car foot or cycle or pop through from the Covey on NR14 7AL … Continue reading
To save you the terrible whit. We have eggs, meats, bacon, veg, lots and lots of bags of spuds, firewood, fish (lots of great fish in of all sorts this week) and more (including the fab cakes to enjoy with … Continue reading