Search the site
- Farm reared beef still available at Yare Valley Farm Shop!
- The Water Rats Jazz Band at Surlingham Ferry
- The Barn’ at Rockland re-opens with Literary event
- Parish Council Reminder – Overgrown Hedges and Roadside Obstructions
- County and District Councillor Thomson’s report for July
- The Great British BBQ at Teles Patisserie!
- Yare Valley Beef is in the Farm Shop fridge & it’s Fish Van day!
- South Norfolk Community Awards 2021
- Photos from Sylvia’s funeral
- Farm reared BEEF in the Farm Shop!
- Today’s Church Service
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop TODAY!
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Water Rats Jazz Band at the Ferry 02/08/2021 at 12:00 – 15:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 05/08/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Celtic Prayer 10/08/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 12/08/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
Author Archives: yarevalley
There’s still plenty of our farm reared BEEF in the Farm Shop fridge, including lots of steaks, mince and joints! Burgers and sausages are now in the freezer. Don’t forget to pop along to the Farm Shop tomorrow (Thursday 29th … Continue reading
East Coast Fishmongers will be at Yare Valley Farm Shop from 10.30am until 4pm today (Thursday 22nd July). Click here to see the Facebook video, showing you everything that will be available! If you don’t have access to Facebook then … Continue reading
More of our delicious, farm reared BEEF will be available in the Farm Shop fridge later this afternoon! Plenty of steaks, burgers, mince, joints, short ribs and more… Don’t forget… it’s Fish Van day tomorrow! East Coast Fishmongers will be … Continue reading
It’s Thursday… which means it’s Fish Van day! East Coast Fishmongers will be here today (15th July) from 10.30am until 4pm. Click here to watch the video, showing you everything that’ll be available. If you don’t have access to Facebook … Continue reading
East Coast Fishmongers will be outside the Farm Shop tomorrow, Thursday 15th July, from 10.30am until 4pm. You can check our social media tomorrow morning for the full list of everything that will be available.
It’s Thursday, which means it’s Fish Van day at the Farm Shop! Click here to see the video showing you everything that’s available! If you don’t have access to Facebook then see the list below… Plaice fillets, halibut fillet, salmon … Continue reading
Tim and the East Coast Fishmongers van will be at the Farm Shop tomorrow, Thursday 8th July, from 10.30am until 4pm with a huge selection of seafood! Check our Facebook page in the morning to see the full list of … Continue reading