Search the site
- Sunday 24th Church services, video and Group service in Surlingham next week
- The Wherryman’s Way
- Queens Platinum Jubilee Celebration
- Norfolk County and South Norfolk District Councillor Vic Thomson’s reports for October
- Halloween treat boxes – ORDERS CLOSE TONIGHT!
- Weekend take away is back!
- Fish Van Here Today!
- Church & Poor Charity – Allotments
- Quiz & chips at Fram 19th November
- Halloween treat box ORDERS CLOSE FRIDAY!
- SURLINGHAM CHURCH & POOR CHARITY(Charity No 252519)
- Church Services for Sunday 17th October, video and what’s-on next week
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Heroes & Villains Scarecrow Trail 23/10/2021 – 24/10/2021 Rockland St Mary
- Celtic Prayer 26/10/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Gentle Exercise Club 26/10/2021 at 14:00 – 15:15 Parish Hall Run by Extend Teacher Jennifer Hall. 01508 494443
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 28/10/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
Author Archives: yarevalley
The fish van is back today (Thurs 21st) as usual, from 10.30am-3pm! Just head to Postcode NR14 4GD and follow the signs to the farm shop. Tele’s Patisserie is open from 10am so you can always grab a coffee or … Continue reading
The fish van is back tomorrow (Thurs 13th Oct) as usual, from 10.30am-3pm! Just head to Postcode NR14 4GD and follow the signs to the farm shop. Tele’s Patisserie is open from 10am so you can always grab a coffee … Continue reading
The fish van is back tomorrow (Thurs 7th Oct) as usual, from 10.30am-3pm! The shop is open daily from 8am-9pm as usual and we’ve got lots of seasonal veg from The Tacons as well as lots of other fresh local … Continue reading
Hello everyone! Can you believe it’s nearly October? Time flies when you’re having fun… In case you haven’t popped in for a while, we just thought we’d give you a quick reminder of all the wonderful local goodies and essentials … Continue reading
Don’t forget… the fish van is back tomorrow! (Thurs 23rd Sept) from 10.30am-3pm. Follow postcode NR14 7GD which should take you to Mill Rd, then follow the signs to the farm shop!
The fish van is back at The Yare Valley Oil Farm Shop tomorrow, Thursday 16th September from 10.30am-3.00pm. Follow postcode NR14 7GD which should take you to Mill Rd, then follow the signs to the farm shop!
The fish van will be with us tomorrow Thurs 26th Aug but with a new time of 10:30am until 3pm instead of 4pm. They will then be off for two weeks missing Thurs Sept 2nd and Thurs Sept 9th for … Continue reading