Search the site
- Fresh Beef at Yare Valley Farm Shop!
- Agenda for Surlingham Parish Council’s meeting on Tuesday 13th June
- Bill Louis at The Ferry House
- Operation Randall – June 2023 Newsletter
- Local resident taking on Everest base camp trek for charity.
- Tuesday 6th June at The Ferry House
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN (EXEMPT AUTHORITY)
- ElevenSays: June to July 2023
- Surlingham Newsletter. June to July 2023
- The Ferry House is closed this evening – Tuesday
- Online Art Cafe Wednesday May 31st ‘Wind and Flame’
- Pentecost video and the week ahead
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Archdeacon's Visitation 11/06/2023 at 10:00 – 11:30 Rockland St. Mary 10am Communion service in Rockland St. Mary, followed by Archdeacon Steven's meeting with churchwardens and PCC reps afterwards.
- Celtic Prayer 13/06/2023 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 15/06/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30
- FOSS Summer Fete 17/06/2023 at 11:00 – 15:00 School Field & Village Hall
- Parish Council Meeting 20/06/2023 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 22/06/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30
Author Archives: yarevalley
Fresh Beef at Yare Valley Farm Shop!
Our fresh farm reared beef has just arrived in the shop. Perfectly in time for the weekend and beyond. We have various steaks, stewing steak, joints, mince, burgers, sausages and much more so be sure not to miss out! We … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on Fresh Beef at Yare Valley Farm Shop!
Fresh farm reared pork just in at the farm shop!
And soooo many other goodies. Open 8am until 9pm every single day including bank holidays and weekends. Please note we are now only accepting card payments. Have a sooooper weekend all!
Posted in News Comments Off on Fresh farm reared pork just in at the farm shop!
Easter Weekend at the Farm Shop
Greetings all you wonderful people. It seems the days are getting longer, the sun is peeping out (a bit) and even though it is cold Summer is creeping its splendid way in. We just thought we would tell you that … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on Easter Weekend at the Farm Shop
Big Beef News at Farm Shop
Good afternoon all your wonderful people you. So it is now officially Spring…apparently… Try telling that to the sleet and cold. But hey.., fast forward to August and I will be moaning about how overwhelmingly hot it is. Joys of … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on Big Beef News at Farm Shop
Greetings all from Yare Valley Farm Shop! Just a quick update now that the sun has snuck a few beams through. Alec will be with us again this Thursday 23/03/23 1:30PM until 3PM along with a vast array of delicious … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on Fishtastic
Fish Van Update
Good Afternoon all. -Fish Van will not be with us tomorrow Thurs 2nd March (Can’t believe it is March already) and will be back with us next Thurs 9th March 1:30PM-3PM. -The shop is full of goodies. -The Patisserie Teles … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on Fish Van Update
Farm Shop Thefts
Dear Customers We have been made aware via comments and from our in-store CCTV that there have been several thefts of late within our Farm Shop. Notably by children both making underpayments for items and stealing handfuls of change from … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on Farm Shop Thefts
Fresh beef reminder and Fish Van
Good afternoon all, just a reminder that there is still lots of lovely fresh beef available in the farm shop which will be frozen after the weekend. So will still be just as good, but wanted to let you know. … Continue reading
Posted in News Comments Off on Fresh beef reminder and Fish Van
You must be logged in to post a comment.