Search the site
- Video Service to mark the passing of HRH Prince Philip
- His Royal Highness Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh 1921 – 2021
- Barn Owl. Issue 10
- Church Services 11th to 18th April
- Weekend menu & Reopening at Teles Patisserie
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop – 8th April 10.30am until 4pm!
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop
- The Easter Bunny wants to say thank you to everyone who made today so special
- Easter Bunny spotted on The Green
- Last day of Pop Up Gallery and booksale on The Green
- Surlingham Ferry reopening 12th April
- CycSpresso Sunday 4th April 🐣☕️
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Celtic Prayer 13/04/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 15/04/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Parish Council Meeting 20/04/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 22/04/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
Author Archives: yarevalley
So what’s available at the Fish Van at Yare Valley Farm Shop today? Click here to see the video of what’s available! Or if you don’t have Facebook, here’s the full list too: Plaice, salmon, seabass fillets, octopus, haddock, cod, … Continue reading
Don’t forget…. tomorrow, Thursday 8th April, is Fish Van day! East Coast Fishmongers will be at the Farm Shop tomorrow 10.30am until 4pm 🙂 Card payments accepted for any amount over £2… Hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend!
Click here to see the video of everything that’s available at the Fish Van at Yare Valley Farm Shop today If you don’t have access to Facebook, then please see the list below: Plaice fillets, hake fillets, salmon fillets, haddock … Continue reading
Tim and the East Coast Fishmongers van will be outside the Farm Shop tomorrow THURSDAY 1ST APRIL, 10.30AM – 4PM As always, there will be a great selection of seafood to choose from. Card payments accepted for amounts over £2. … Continue reading
The last lamb of the season is available to order, in time for Easter delivery! Farm reared and parsley fed at Yare Valley. Meat boxes and individual joints available… Please email email@example.com for more information or to order!
It’s Fish Van day again… a huge array available as usual. The Fish Van will be at the Farm Shop 10.30am until 4pm today, card payments accepted for any amount over £2. You can see the full video of the … Continue reading
The daffodils are out and there are Hot Cross Buns and Hot Cross Loaves in the Farm Shop… Spring has well and truly sprung! In other news… it’s Fish Van day tomorrow! Tim will be set up outside the Farm … Continue reading
Happy Friday all 🙂 Exciting news… our Yare Valley farm reared pork is available to buy in the Farm Shop now! We have a great selection of sausages, burgers, joints, ribs, tenderloin, chops, offal and more… Grab some before it … Continue reading