Parish clerk adds – ‘See below for a map extracted from the GNLP of Surlingham and the sites earmarked for development’.
The public consultation on the emerging (Regulation 18) Greater Norwich Local Plan (GNLP) has been extended to the 22nd March 2018.
You can comment on matters such as:
- The broad housing numbers required to 2036;
- Six main distribution options for development growth; and
- Policy issues such as air quality, landscape and affordable housing.
It is very important to note that this is an early consultation stage – no final decisions will be made until later in the plan-making process. You can view the document online at www.gnlp.org.uk, and make your comments at the same time. You don’t need to answer every question – you can simply comment on whichever parts of the plan interest you.
Hard copies of the maps and all other consultation documents can be viewed at the following deposit points:
- Norfolk County Council, County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich (main reception);
- Norwich City Council, City Hall, St Peters Street, Norwich (2nd floor reception);
- Broadland District Council, Thorpe Road, Thorpe St Andrew (main reception);
- South Norfolk Council, Cygnet Court, Long Stratton (main reception).
The quickest and easiest way of responding to the consultation is online at www.gnlp.org.uk. Alternatively, you can telephone 01603 306603 to request a paper copy response booklet. All responses should now be received by 5pm on Thursday 22nd March 2018.
Click on the link for Surlingham