A huge thank you to the intrepid souls who turned out in the drizzle on Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Thanks to their efforts almost all the fence posts are now in place so we’re well on the way to completing the task of fencing the site to protect the trees from our local deer. The first 8 trees are in blossom and numerous cowslips have also appeared – it should be a beautiful space for the village once fully established.
Search the site
- Latest from the Farm Shop
- Teles Patisserie
- Have you got a 3D printer?
- Norfolk County Council – Public Transport Information link
- Police Connect Message from The Chief Constable Simon Bailey
- Message from Norfolk Constabulary – Scam calls – Spread the word
- Sunday Service from the Rev. Nick Garrard
- A bear in the window?
- Do you have any spare disposable gloves etc..?
- Stay Home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives
- Are you vulnerable or self-isolating from Covid-19?
- ElevenSays April-May 2020
- Surlingham Parish Council – Play Park Closed
- Message from Nick Garrard, Rector, on church closures and new arrangements
- POLICE CONNECT Message Scams and Bogus Officials
- Bus service continuing as usual for now
- Bumping up Yare Valley Farm Shop Deliveries
- Bill's Fish & Chips not frying in Rockland
- Age UK – useful links
- Norfolk Police Alert – Bogus Callers and Scams
All events are now cancelled due to UK Government regulations