See a sheep being sheared – and guess the weight of the fleece – take a look into a bee hive through a glass-fronted hive, and enjoy traditional activities including the coconut shy, smash a plate, and welly-wanging – all on Saturday September 1 at Padmaloka from 1.30-4.00………and of course there’ll be the usual stalls, Padmaloka bread, cakes and refreshments, so why not come along and join us.
Search the site
- Advance Notice of Temporary Road Closure 8th April 2019 to 19th April 2019
- Defibrillator at The Ferry House
- Notice of Election – District and Parish
- Spoon Carving Workshop
- Defibrillator Training at The Ferry House Monday 25th March 7pm.
- Spring Fair at Teles Patisserie
- Quiz Reminder!
- South Norfolk District and Parish Council Elections – 2 May 2019
- Benefice Group Away Day – Saturday March 23rd
- Missing Goals
- Carpet Bowls 22/03/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Group awayday for Benefice 23/03/2019 at 10:00 – 16:00 Bowthorpe Church
- Group Service at Surlingham 24/03/2019 at 10:00 – 11:00
- Wake up and go Pilates 28/03/2019 at 09:15 – 10:15 Surlingham village hall
- Carpet Bowls 29/03/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Family Service on Mothering Sunday 31/03/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 03/04/2019 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry