See a sheep being sheared – and guess the weight of the fleece – take a look into a bee hive through a glass-fronted hive, and enjoy traditional activities including the coconut shy, smash a plate, and welly-wanging – all on Saturday September 1 at Padmaloka from 1.30-4.00………and of course there’ll be the usual stalls, Padmaloka bread, cakes and refreshments, so why not come along and join us.
Search the site
- Eat Scrumptious – Christmas themed boxes
- FARM SHOP: Oh me oh my!
- TIER TWO – SURLINGHAM FERRY
- Hugo back
- lost black lab
- Obstructions placed on the verge of the highway – Reminder
- Christmas Day Dinner at The Terrace, Loddon
- NCC’s Covid Winter Support Scheme
- Art Cafe – 10.30am on 2nd December 2020
- It’s a problem that never goes away – dog poo!
- Tier 2 at Coldham Hall
- Surlingham Parish Council – Draft Minutes 17 November 2020
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Celtic Prayer 08/12/2020 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Mobile Library 11/12/2020 at 12:10 – 15:25 Parish Rooms: 12:10-12:40 (NR14 7DN) Ferry Corner: 13:55-14:15 (NR14 7AR) The Green: 14:30-15:00 (NR14 7AJ) Green's Croft: 15:05-15:25 (NR14 7AE)
- Parish Council Meeting 15/12/2020 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Celtic Prayer 22/12/2020 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham