Please see below for the Agenda for the next meeting of the Parish Council.
The Parish Council meeting is open to the public they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions or make statements concerning items on the agenda at every meeting see below.
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 20 November 2018 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01603 665341
- Welcome from the Chairman
- To receive and accept apologies and approval of absences
- To receive declarations of Interest on agenda items
- Resolution to approve as accurate the minutes of meetings on 16 October 2018
- To receive Clerks report on matters arising
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- The Chair will open the meeting for Parishioners Questions and Statements in respect of the business on the Agenda (15 minutes)
- Councillors Feedback on Meetings/Training – JB SH
- To consider and respond if appropriate – Greater Norwich Development Plan – Consultation
- To consider and respond if appropriate – The Future of the National Parks – Consultation
- To consider quotes and select contractor for replacement of Play-ground Fence
- To consider removal of the code operated lock from the defibrillator at the Parish Hall
2018/2286 & 2018/2291 Mr & Mrs Wetherall Surlingham Lodge Bramerton Road Surlingham NR14 7DE.Retrospective change of use to two holiday let cottages & Demolition of conservatory, erection of two/three storey extensions and rear loft extension with associated roof make over and landscaping.
2018/2420 Mr T W Lowe 29 The Green Surlingham NR14 7AG. Proposed division of existing bungalow into 2 dwellings
2018/2289 Mr J Broom Brickyard Farm the Covey Surlingham NR14 7AL. Use of land for plant hire, plant and boat storage.
- Finance – To authorise payments/cheques as per schedule
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 18 December 2018