SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
The Parish Council meeting is open to the public they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions at every meeting.
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 21 January 2020 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm in line with standing orders the meeting will close no later than 9:30.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 17 December 2019
- Matters arising from the minutes;
- Item 10 Management of water flow at Staithe – PR to provide maps/update
- Item 11 Proposals for the Staithe – Clerk to advise of Feedback to date
- Progress report for information on items not on the Agenda: Councillors/Clerk Feedback from NCC Wherryman’s Way Meeting on 9 January 2019 – JB
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor.
- Public Question Time not exceeding 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting.
- Speed Activated Monitor – Volunteers invited
- Play Park outcome of Councillors meeting at the park – All
- Litter Pick – RA
- Pond – Tree management – JB
- Footpath – RA
- Notice Board Ferry Road – DS
- Maintenance Plan – Agree action
- Approve Quarterly Statement to 31 December 2019
- To authorise payments/cheques
- Correspondence – SAMs. Emails (For information only) – 37 circulated this period
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 18 February 2020