After the success of last night takeaway meals, The Ferry House are willing to provide a similar service for tonight but need to gauge some idea of numbers as they will only have a very small skeleton staff.
If you would like a takeaway meal for tonight, please ring Sonia with your order as soon as possible on 01508 538659
Search the site
- BARN OWL (Issue 1 June 2020)
- Surlingham – Planning Application 2020/0907
- Surlingham -Planning Application 2020/0935
- Police Connect Message – Test and Trace Scams
- Beef just in! And Special Offer!
- Teles Patisserie’s latest hamper with donations from Surlingham residents and other customers, was today delivered to Priscilla Bacon Lodge.
- Your Norfolk Magazine – Spring 2020 Online
- Thank you for the Food Bank donations
- Art Café at 10:30am TODAY, Wednesday 3rd June
- Police Connect Message – Norfolk and Met Police collaboration shuts down significant County Lines in Norfolk
- Art Café on Wednesday 3rd June, and Christian Aid competition results.
- Surlingham Parish Council – Draft Minutes of 19 May 2020
- Reminder that food bank donations need to be received by 8am on Monday
- Eleven Says. No.283 June – July 2020
- Pentecost Service – 31st May
- Special thanks to Yare Valley Farm Shop and Teles Patisserie
- Quick update from us at the Patisserie
- Rockland St Mary Surgery
- Pets Corner
All events are now cancelled due to UK Government regulations