Just to reiterate our policy…
1. MAX 2 X PEOPLE IN SHOP AT ANY TIME (INCLUDING CHILDREN AND STAFF)
2. USE HAND SANITISER ON RIGHT AS YOU ENTER AND WHEN YOU LEAVE
3. SEND 1 X ADULT IN FROM YOUR FAMILY SO 2 X FAMILIES CAN SHOP AT SAME TIME.
4. USE YOUR PHONE CALCULATOR AND ADD UP YOUR ITEMS AS YOU SHOP SO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AMOUNT READY AT CHECKOUT (WE NEED CORRECT PAYMENT, NO NEED TO WRITE IT ALL OUT)
5. WE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE CCTV AND HAVE RADIO CONTACT WITH SHOP SO WILL BE IN TOUCH TO ASSIST WHERE POSSIBLE
6. CASH PAYMENTS AND CARD RECEIPTS DOWN GREY TUBE IN WALL AND TAKE CHANGE FROM TINS. MIN PAYMENT ON CARD MACHINE £10
No hanging around outside anywhere on the Farm please, even if you’re eating items bought from the shop. As much as it is something we’ve wanted in the past, during our current circumstances we won’t be allowing any picnics or stopping on the Farm. The bench is for those waiting to use the shop.
We’ve just stocked up on a good range of Hodmedod’s products, including Split Peas, Muesli Base, Dried Chickpeas, Quinoa & Tinned Beans! We’re also looking into stocking dried and wet pet food, we’re a bit low on space as I’m sure you all know so please let us know if you’d like us to get it into the Shop! And let us know of any other ideas of what you’d like to see in the shop!
Once again, thank you so so much for supporting us, we will continue to up our game and keep the shop stocked up with everyday essentials whilst there is a demand, so please keep using us 🙂
Yare Valley Oils
Office (Mon to Fri 9-5): 01508 538206