Yep you heard, we’ve got BEEF in the fridges, just in time for all your BBQs this weekend. Plenty of steaks, mince, burgers, sausages, joints… etc. Come one, come all!!!
Along with the beef we’ve also got:
- Norfolk strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and gooseberries
- Cherry & vine tomatoes
- New potatoes
- Cheeeeeeeese – halloumi, mozzarella, feta, cheddar, red leicester, st. jude, baron bigod, Dapple, soft cheese… the list goes on
- Lots of icecream with the little pots being restocked on Friday!
- Fish coming today – smoked salmon, rollmops and potted shrimp
- Lots of frozen fish and meats (including game!!!) in the freezers
- All the usuals too like flour, eggs, bacon, etc!
If there’s anything you’re after that you can’t see on the list, just give us a call on 01508 538206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – always here to help
Hope everyone is having a fab week, enjoy the sun! 🙂
Love from us all at the Farm x