We are still on track to open on July 4th.
Having taken in all the guidance available we will have the advised rules in place as well as a few of our own to ensure the safety of both customers and staff.
We are now taking bookings and will operate a bookings only policy for the time being. We will open to the outside areas only, offering table service for food and drink. Inside will be available for toilets, and on days when the sun doesn’t quite shine as bright as we hope the restaurant will be opened up.
Please make sure you book in with us as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment on the day via firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 01508538366 and we will get back to you with confirmation as soon as we can.
Walk ins will be welcome if we have space, but booking is certainly the best way forward.
We will being using single use (biodegradable/recyclable) containers for all food and drink, including cutlery, however you may bring your own cutlery should you feel more comfortable and take it away with you.
We really can’t wait to see you all this weekend!
Search the site
- Norfolk County and South Norfolk District Councillor Vic Thomson’s monthly reports and Information on Funding for Community groups
- Half Term Offer at the Ferry House
- ElevenSays. No. 285 Oct to Nov 2020
- Advents Lights in the Benefice
- Norfolk Association of Local Councils – Support for Residents
- Art Café. Wednesday 21st Oct at 10:30am
- Today’s Church Service and Foodbank delivery
- Pumpkins and more!!!
- Surlingham Parish Council Agenda 20 October 2020
- Art Café 14th October at 10:30am
- Church Service for Sunday 11th October.
- Cat attacked on The Green
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Celtic Prayer 27/10/2020 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Family Prayer 01/11/2020 at 11:00 – 12:00 St Mary's Church
- Act of Remembrance 08/11/2020 at 10:50 – 11:50 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Celtic Prayer 10/11/2020 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham