We are still on track to open on July 4th.
Having taken in all the guidance available we will have the advised rules in place as well as a few of our own to ensure the safety of both customers and staff.
We are now taking bookings and will operate a bookings only policy for the time being. We will open to the outside areas only, offering table service for food and drink. Inside will be available for toilets, and on days when the sun doesn’t quite shine as bright as we hope the restaurant will be opened up.
Please make sure you book in with us as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment on the day via email@example.com or leave a message on 01508538366 and we will get back to you with confirmation as soon as we can.
Walk ins will be welcome if we have space, but booking is certainly the best way forward.
We will being using single use (biodegradable/recyclable) containers for all food and drink, including cutlery, however you may bring your own cutlery should you feel more comfortable and take it away with you.
We really can’t wait to see you all this weekend!
Search the site
- Raising money for charity in Surlingham
- Food glorious food
- Pot Washers Wanted at Coldham Hall
- Latest from the Farm Shop
- Eat Out to Help Out at Coldham Hall
- Eat out to help out at the Ferry
- Rockland St Mary Surgery opens Monday 3rd August
- Joba has returned, thanks villagers!
- Have you seen Joba the cat?
- Surlingham Parish Council – Draft Minutes 21 July 2020
- Garage Sale
- The Play Park is now open again!
- Do you know who this inflatable belongs to?
- UPDATE: Mobile phone reunited with owner
- Surlingham Staithe – Update on Progress
- Live music and Dinner at The Terrace in Loddon this Saturday
- Playful Picnics for shielding families at Wheatfen Forest School
- July 19th Church Service at 10am in Rockland St Mary
- Lots of beef in the Farm Shop!
- Surlingham Parish Council – Agenda – 21 July 2020