We are still on track to open on July 4th.
Having taken in all the guidance available we will have the advised rules in place as well as a few of our own to ensure the safety of both customers and staff.
We are now taking bookings and will operate a bookings only policy for the time being. We will open to the outside areas only, offering table service for food and drink. Inside will be available for toilets, and on days when the sun doesn’t quite shine as bright as we hope the restaurant will be opened up.
Please make sure you book in with us as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment on the day via firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 01508538366 and we will get back to you with confirmation as soon as we can.
Walk ins will be welcome if we have space, but booking is certainly the best way forward.
We will being using single use (biodegradable/recyclable) containers for all food and drink, including cutlery, however you may bring your own cutlery should you feel more comfortable and take it away with you.
We really can’t wait to see you all this weekend!
Search the site
- Christmas Trees and Fish Van
- Parish Clerk – Vacancy
- Pamper Day at Teles Patisserie
- What’s on in Church and the Barn this week (Nov 27th-Dec 4th)
- Fair 12-4 today at Coldham
- Pie Night at Coldham Hall Tavern – this Friday
- 10% OFF brownie wreath orders – Black Friday offer!
- Off the Page at Christmas – Thursday 15th December, Bramerton Village Hall
- Portuguese Weekend at Teles Patisserie
- Parish Council – Draft Minutes 15 November 2022
- Murder mystery evening!
- Rockland Surgery, re-opening in the afternoons
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 01/12/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Christmas Tree Festeval 03/12/2022 at 10:00 – 16:00 Rockland St Mary Church
- A Christmas Carol - Ashley Ramsden 03/12/2022 at 21:45 – 23:30 Burgh Apton Church - NR15 1BX
- Christmas Tree Festeval 04/12/2022 at 10:00 – 16:00 Rockland St Mary Church
- Holy Communion 04/12/2022 at 11:00 – 12:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 08/12/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00