We are still on track to open on July 4th.
Having taken in all the guidance available we will have the advised rules in place as well as a few of our own to ensure the safety of both customers and staff.
We are now taking bookings and will operate a bookings only policy for the time being. We will open to the outside areas only, offering table service for food and drink. Inside will be available for toilets, and on days when the sun doesn’t quite shine as bright as we hope the restaurant will be opened up.
Please make sure you book in with us as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment on the day via firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 01508538366 and we will get back to you with confirmation as soon as we can.
Walk ins will be welcome if we have space, but booking is certainly the best way forward.
We will being using single use (biodegradable/recyclable) containers for all food and drink, including cutlery, however you may bring your own cutlery should you feel more comfortable and take it away with you.
We really can’t wait to see you all this weekend!
Search the site
- Video Service to mark the passing of HRH Prince Philip
- His Royal Highness Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh 1921 – 2021
- Barn Owl. Issue 10
- Church Services 11th to 18th April
- Weekend menu & Reopening at Teles Patisserie
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop – 8th April 10.30am until 4pm!
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop
- The Easter Bunny wants to say thank you to everyone who made today so special
- Easter Bunny spotted on The Green
- Last day of Pop Up Gallery and booksale on The Green
- Surlingham Ferry reopening 12th April
- CycSpresso Sunday 4th April 🐣☕️
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Celtic Prayer 13/04/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 15/04/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Parish Council Meeting 20/04/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 22/04/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00