We are still on track to open on July 4th.
Having taken in all the guidance available we will have the advised rules in place as well as a few of our own to ensure the safety of both customers and staff.
We are now taking bookings and will operate a bookings only policy for the time being. We will open to the outside areas only, offering table service for food and drink. Inside will be available for toilets, and on days when the sun doesn’t quite shine as bright as we hope the restaurant will be opened up.
Please make sure you book in with us as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment on the day via firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 01508538366 and we will get back to you with confirmation as soon as we can.
Walk ins will be welcome if we have space, but booking is certainly the best way forward.
We will being using single use (biodegradable/recyclable) containers for all food and drink, including cutlery, however you may bring your own cutlery should you feel more comfortable and take it away with you.
We really can’t wait to see you all this weekend!
Search the site
- Surlingham Temporary Road Closure 16th to 18th February 2022
- Parish Council – Two Casual Vacancies
- Home Library Service – Would this service help you or perhaps you could be a volunteer
- How has The Highway Code changed?
- Parish Council – Draft Minutes 18 January 2022
- One Million Trees For Norfolk
- Sunday 23rd January 10am Family Church service.
- County and District Councillor Vic Thomson’s reports for January 2022
- What to do in an Emergency
- Weekend Menu at Teles Patisserie
- Burns Night at the Ferry House
- Burns Night at The Ferry House Friday 28th January
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 03/02/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Celtic Prayer 08/02/2022 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 10/02/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Parish Council Meeting 15/02/2022 at 19:30 – 21:00