We are still on track to open on July 4th.
Having taken in all the guidance available we will have the advised rules in place as well as a few of our own to ensure the safety of both customers and staff.
We are now taking bookings and will operate a bookings only policy for the time being. We will open to the outside areas only, offering table service for food and drink. Inside will be available for toilets, and on days when the sun doesn’t quite shine as bright as we hope the restaurant will be opened up.
Please make sure you book in with us as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment on the day via firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 01508538366 and we will get back to you with confirmation as soon as we can.
Walk ins will be welcome if we have space, but booking is certainly the best way forward.
We will being using single use (biodegradable/recyclable) containers for all food and drink, including cutlery, however you may bring your own cutlery should you feel more comfortable and take it away with you.
We really can’t wait to see you all this weekend!
Search the site
- Very sad news
- LAST CHANCE TO ORDER FATHER’S DAY TREAT BOXES!
- News about Sylvia
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop – Thursday 10th June
- FATHER’S DAY TREAT BOX – ORDERS CLOSE at Midnight Sunday 13th!
- Parish Council – Agenda for Tuesday 15 June 2021 at 7:30p.m.
- Weekly menu at Teles Patisserie
- Thank you for the cakes
- (no title)
- SNDC – Village Cluster Development – Consultation
- EAT SCRUMPTIOUS’ JUNE COOKIE MENU IS HERE!
- Cakes update 🍰 🧁
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 15/06/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 17/06/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Try Sailing theory session 17/06/2021 at 19:00 – 21:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Celtic Prayer 22/06/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham