We are still on track to open on July 4th.
Having taken in all the guidance available we will have the advised rules in place as well as a few of our own to ensure the safety of both customers and staff.
We are now taking bookings and will operate a bookings only policy for the time being. We will open to the outside areas only, offering table service for food and drink. Inside will be available for toilets, and on days when the sun doesn’t quite shine as bright as we hope the restaurant will be opened up.
Please make sure you book in with us as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment on the day via firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 01508538366 and we will get back to you with confirmation as soon as we can.
Walk ins will be welcome if we have space, but booking is certainly the best way forward.
We will being using single use (biodegradable/recyclable) containers for all food and drink, including cutlery, however you may bring your own cutlery should you feel more comfortable and take it away with you.
We really can’t wait to see you all this weekend!
Search the site
- Sunday’s Church services including 9:30am Holy Communion at St Mary’s, Surlingham.
- Teles Patisserie is back!
- Parish Council – External Auditors Conclusion 2020/21
- The Fish Van is Back! 16th September
- Parish Council Meeting – Tuesday 21 September 2021
- SNDC – Planning application 2021/1946
- Music at The Ferry House
- Church services this Sunday 12th September
- Enjoy a weekend of music at The Ferry House
- Barn Owl. Issue 11 September 2021
- Art Café starts again at 10:30am on Wednesday 8th September
- Teles Patisserie Summer Break
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- ?Harvest Festival poss? 19/09/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church
- Gentle Exercise Club 21/09/2021 at 14:00 – 15:15 Parish Hall Run by Extend Teacher Jennifer Hall. 01508 494443
- Parish Council Meeting 21/09/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- One for the Rook - A trail like no other 22/09/2021 – 26/09/2021 Bergh AptonnSouth Norfolk, England