Although, ‘someone’ has removed the cable ties on the gates already, this post is not completely pointless.
The Parish Council has completed a risk assessment and the park can now open officially.
The junior swing will be installed in August as soon as it is safe, the seats will be attached.
Parents/carers are reminded to continue to be vigilant when using the park. The coronavirus is still with us and we all need to be able to enjoy the park safely.
- no picnics are allowed
- using cleaning wipes on touch points of the equipment before your children use it
- bringing hand sanitiser with you to clean children’s hands and using it more often than usual.
- reminding children not to touch their faces, and to cough or sneeze into a tissue or arm when a tissue is not available
- reminding children not to put their mouths on equipment or their hands in their mouths
- reminding you of the need for social distancing.
- reminding you to take used tissues, wipes etc home and dispose of them properly in the household waste bin.