Hello everyone! Can you believe it’s nearly October? Time flies when you’re having fun…
In case you haven’t popped in for a while, we just thought we’d give you a quick reminder of all the wonderful local goodies and essentials we have in the farm shop;
Of course we stock the full range of oils, infusions, dressings, sauces and cosmetics made on site here, as well as re-fill facilities for our most popular products.
We also stock all of the essentials you need to fill your cupboard and your belly, including;
- Local milk, butter and cheeses
- Bacon and sausages
- Joints and mince
- Fresh, seasonal fruits and veggies
- A range of jams, chutneys and chilli sauces
- Flour, sugar and other baking essentials
- Ready meals including Brick Pizzas, Currylicious and Farmyard frozen meals
- Local tea and coffee
- Lots of crisps, nuts and sweet treats too!
We’re always open for suggestions so if you think there’s anything we’re missing then pop us an e-mail at email@example.com.
As usual, The Fish Van will be back tomorrow (Thursday 30th Sept) from 10.30am-3pm. Remember to follow the postcode NR14 7GD which should take you to Mill Lane, then follow the signs to the Farmshop!