Surlingham Garage are seeking to appoint an organised and reliable individual with excellent communication and driving skills.
This varied role includes providing administrative and driving support including the delivery of exceptional customer service. Full training will be provided.
- Arranging collection and delivery of customer vehicles
- Arranging delivery and collection of vehicles to and from MOT test station
- Manage incoming calls and post
- Diary management
- Maintain sales and purchase ledgers
- Monitor shared Outlook mailboxes and respond to customer queries professionally and efficiently
- Credit control
- Provide general office administrative support
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the post holder may be required on occasion to perform other duties assigned by the owner.
Applicants must be confident in driving and hold a full clean UK driving licence.
Salary £9,360 per annum
Part-time permanent job share position 18 hours per week Thursdays and Fridays
7.30 am – 5.00 pm.
Flexibility is required as the post holder must be able to provide full-time cover for holidays as required.
Applications (including CV) in writing to:
Kevin Priest, Surlingham Garage, Pond Lane, Surlingham, Norwich, NR14 7DA or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 19 January 2022
Information received from Sabina Priest