SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
The Parish Council meetings are open to the public to observe, they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions at every meeting.
Covid19 – It’s your Choice – Face – Hands – Space
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 19 July 2022 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm in line with standing orders the meeting will close no later than 9:30.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 21 June 2022
- Matters arising from those minute
- Progress report for information on items not on the agenda: Chairman/Councillors/Clerk. Councillor Scowen to propose vote of thanks to John Martin for his work on the allotment footpath and play garden.
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- Public Question Time 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting
- Flooding: Contact AWA to request sewers are checked for blockages. Discuss plan for redirection of run off from Mill Road to The Covey prior to sending to NFA
- Finance – to approve and sign. a) Approve Quarterly Statement to 30 June 2022. b) Compare expenditure to 30 June 2022 with 2022/23 Budget projection. c) Approve Financial Procedures – There are no changes to report. d) Authorise Payments
- Traffic Calming approve application to Parish Partnership Fund 2023/4 – 20mph Flashing signs outside Primary School and Village Gate on LH of Mill Road
- Community use of School Field – Approve Letting agreement, Insurance and Sign
- Parish Council’s response to the Planning Inspectorate – appeal Beerlicks Loke ref 2021/048
- Date of next meeting 20 September 2022