Just a gentle reminder the shop will be open as per 8am until 9pm every single day including bank holidays and weekends and is absolutely full of goodies, gifts and meal ideas. The fish Van will be here for the last time before Christmas Thurs 22nd Dec 2022 10am until 2pm and then off for two weeks and back on Thurs 12th Jan 2023 with a new time of 1:30pm until 3pm. Have a wonderful Christmas all and may we thank you as always for being utterly fab x
Search the site
- Fresh Beef at Yare Valley Farm Shop!
- Agenda for Surlingham Parish Council’s meeting on Tuesday 13th June
- Bill Louis at The Ferry House
- Operation Randall – June 2023 Newsletter
- Local resident taking on Everest base camp trek for charity.
- Tuesday 6th June at The Ferry House
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN (EXEMPT AUTHORITY)
- ElevenSays: June to July 2023
- Surlingham Newsletter. June to July 2023
- The Ferry House is closed this evening – Tuesday
- Online Art Cafe Wednesday May 31st ‘Wind and Flame’
- Pentecost video and the week ahead
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Archdeacon's Visitation 11/06/2023 at 10:00 – 11:30 Rockland St. Mary 10am Communion service in Rockland St. Mary, followed by Archdeacon Steven's meeting with churchwardens and PCC reps afterwards.
- Celtic Prayer 13/06/2023 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 15/06/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30
- FOSS Summer Fete 17/06/2023 at 11:00 – 15:00 School Field & Village Hall
- Parish Council Meeting 20/06/2023 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 22/06/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30