Dear All. I hope you’re keeping well.
This Sunday’s morning services (22nd) are:
- Communion at Surlingham, 9.30am and
- Morning Worship at Carleton St. Peter at 11am.
Warm Welcome at the Barn on Monday (23rd)
- from 11am to 4pm, for refreshments, lunches and good company.
Celtic Prayer on Tuesday (24th)
- starts at 10am in Surlingham church porch.
Art Cafe online on Wednesday (25th)
- is looking at rediscovered carvings from Norwich Cathedral’s vanished Norman cloister, plus some other examples from across Europe. The Zoom meeting begins at 10.30am. Please contact me if you’d like a link.
Looking ahead to the following Sunday (Jan 29th)
- We will be joined by our friends from Thurton benefice for a Candlemas Group Communion at Rockland St. Mary, followed by refreshments in the Barn.
- At 4pm, Helen will lead Still with Snowdrops at the Barn. Snowdrops are sometimes called Candlemas Bells, and provide a theme for stillness, contemplation, words and music, with opportunities to make a creative response if you wish to.
Best wishes, Nick