Search the site
- Church News. January 26th 2020
- Surlingham Newsletter No.83 (February to March 2020)
- Welcome Nick and Helen Garrard
- What's green, local and smells of mint?
- High water at The Ferry House
- Lost mobile phone
- Valentines at The Ferry House
- January at The Ferry House
- Surlingham Parish Council – Agenda 21 January 2020
- Church News. January 12th 2020
- Extend Gentle Exercise for the 60+ 28/01/2020 at 14:00 – 15:30 Parish Room every Tuesday barring Bank Holidays Registration 1400 hours. Class 1415 - 1500. Refreshments. Details Jennifer Hall 01508 494443
- Table Tennis 29/01/2020 at 10:00 – 12:00 Rockland Parish Rooms
- Carpet Bowls 31/01/2020 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Candlemas & Gift Aid Service 02/02/2020 at 11:00 – 12:00
- Family Prayer 02/02/2020 at 11:00 – 12:00 St Mary's Church
- Folk at the Ferry 02/02/2020 at 20:00 – 22:00
- Surlingham Broad Creative Writers Group 03/02/2020 at 19:00 – 21:00 Contact Karen Francis for venue
Author Archives: foxglovessurlingham
Our first orchard session of the Autumn/winter season will be next Sunday – October 20 – 2-4pm. Everyone welcome – please bring gardening gloves; a garden fork would be useful too, as would secateurs. For information contact Pat Scowen 538791
A big thank you to everyone who contributed to the Fayre yesterday in Surlingham Church – our lovely helpers, cake and bread bakers, soup makers, craftswomen and artists…..and of course all the people who came along to chat, enjoy refreshments, … Continue reading
It’s our last pop-up cafe this afternoon in Surlingham Church. We’ll be open between 2 and 4pm and everyone is welcome.
There will be a work session on the community orchard next Sunday – June 2. Everyone welcome – 2-4 pm
Why not join us to enjoy home-baked cakes and a selection of teas and coffee at the Pop-up Cafe in Surlingham Church this afternoon – 2-4pm – everyone welcome.
The Claxton Community Cafe is held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month from10-12 in Claxton Village Hall. Delicious homebaked cakes, tea or filter coffee at community prices – and good company. Quite a few Surlingham residents attend regularly and … Continue reading
Our next pop-up cafe at Surlingham Church will be in the afternoon and not the morning as previously advertised. Everyone welcome on Sunday May 19 from 2pm to 4pm.