Search the site
- Halloween Fun at The Ferry House
- Orchard afternoon
- South Norfolk Help Hub Bulletin No 56
- Street Food Market today
- A date for family diaries: the local PANTO!
- Fireworks at The Ferry House
- Surlingham Parish Council – Agenda 15 October 2019
- Contact details for Poringland Safer Neighbourhood Team
- Teles Patisserie is back tomorrow!
- Autumn Fayre
- Wheatfen Forrest School - Tiny Acorns 18/10/2019 at 10:00 – 12:00 Wheatfen Forrest School
- Carpet Bowls 18/10/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Comunity Orchard work afternoon 20/10/2019 at 14:00 – 16:00
- Lee Vasey at the Ferry 20/10/2019 at 16:00 – 18:30 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Yoga with Yasmina 21/10/2019 at 19:00 – 20:15 Surlingham village hall
- Table Tennis 23/10/2019 at 10:00 – 12:00 Rockland Parish Rooms
- Craft day at the Ferry 23/10/2019 at 10:00 – 13:00 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
Author Archives: foxglovessurlingham
Our first orchard session of the Autumn/winter season will be next Sunday – October 20 – 2-4pm. Everyone welcome – please bring gardening gloves; a garden fork would be useful too, as would secateurs. For information contact Pat Scowen 538791
A big thank you to everyone who contributed to the Fayre yesterday in Surlingham Church – our lovely helpers, cake and bread bakers, soup makers, craftswomen and artists…..and of course all the people who came along to chat, enjoy refreshments, … Continue reading
It’s our last pop-up cafe this afternoon in Surlingham Church. We’ll be open between 2 and 4pm and everyone is welcome.
There will be a work session on the community orchard next Sunday – June 2. Everyone welcome – 2-4 pm
Why not join us to enjoy home-baked cakes and a selection of teas and coffee at the Pop-up Cafe in Surlingham Church this afternoon – 2-4pm – everyone welcome.
The Claxton Community Cafe is held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month from10-12 in Claxton Village Hall. Delicious homebaked cakes, tea or filter coffee at community prices – and good company. Quite a few Surlingham residents attend regularly and … Continue reading
Our next pop-up cafe at Surlingham Church will be in the afternoon and not the morning as previously advertised. Everyone welcome on Sunday May 19 from 2pm to 4pm.