Search the site
- Police Connect Message from The Chief Constable Simon Bailey
- Message from Norfolk Constabulary – Scam calls – Spread the word
- Sunday Service from the Rev. Nick Garrard
- A bear in the window?
- Do you have any spare disposable gloves etc..?
- Stay Home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives
- Are you vulnerable or self-isolating from Covid-19?
- ElevenSays April-May 2020
- Surlingham Parish Council – Play Park Closed
- Message from Nick Garrard, Rector, on church closures and new arrangements
- POLICE CONNECT Message Scams and Bogus Officials
- Bus service continuing as usual for now
- Bumping up Yare Valley Farm Shop Deliveries
- Bill's Fish & Chips not frying in Rockland
- Age UK – useful links
- Norfolk Police Alert – Bogus Callers and Scams
- An update from us at Coldham Hall
- Keeping those who don’t use the internet informed…
- An important announcement from Surlingham Garage
- On 23 March 2020 The Government issued New Rules on Staying at Home and Away From Others
All events are now cancelled due to UK Government regulations
Author Archives: foxglovessurlingham
The organisers of the Community Cafe would like to emphasise that this is NOT because of any incidents of coronavirus coming to their attention.
After much consideration, and due to the uncertainty around Coronavirus at the moment, the Community Cafe team has decided not to go ahead with the cafe on Tuesday 10th March. They apologise to their regular customers who were looking forward … Continue reading
Our first orchard session of the Autumn/winter season will be next Sunday – October 20 – 2-4pm. Everyone welcome – please bring gardening gloves; a garden fork would be useful too, as would secateurs. For information contact Pat Scowen 538791
A big thank you to everyone who contributed to the Fayre yesterday in Surlingham Church – our lovely helpers, cake and bread bakers, soup makers, craftswomen and artists…..and of course all the people who came along to chat, enjoy refreshments, … Continue reading
It’s our last pop-up cafe this afternoon in Surlingham Church. We’ll be open between 2 and 4pm and everyone is welcome.
There will be a work session on the community orchard next Sunday – June 2. Everyone welcome – 2-4 pm
Why not join us to enjoy home-baked cakes and a selection of teas and coffee at the Pop-up Cafe in Surlingham Church this afternoon – 2-4pm – everyone welcome.