Search the site
- Music at the Ferry – Tuesday 9th August 1-2
- Is this your cat?
- brown bin home!!
- Wandering Brown Bin!!!
- Derry Kelleher
- Missing cat found
- UPDATE cat found. Cat missing from Ferry Corner.
- Latest photo of The Ferry House
- Sunday Church Services in August
- Parish Council – Community Use of School Field
- The Fish Van is BACK!
- This week’s services (Sunday 31st) and video
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 16/08/2022 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 18/08/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Celtic Prayer 23/08/2022 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 25/08/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Bethany Jade music at the Ferry 27/08/2022 at 15:00 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Micky Jay King at the Ferry 28/08/2022 at 14:00 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
Author Archives: foxglovessurlingham
my wandering brown bin is now safely home!!
My brown bin was taken for emptying by the collectors yesterday but never returned. Guessing they left it elsewhere. If you’ve got an unexpected brown bin can you let me know please – 538791
A big thank you to the volunteers who came along to cut grass and do battle with the brambles etc. The new hedging seems to be holding its own and the fruit trees are growing slowly – a minor miracle … Continue reading
On Sunday July 3 there will be a weeding session on the Community Orchard – 2-4 pm. Everyone welcome. Gardening gloves advisable and secateurs and/or spade/fork would be useful. Hope it’s not too hot!
Although we planted most of the hedging plants allocated to the orchard before Christmas, we still have a few more to plant out. Anyone who’d like to join us at the orchard on Sunday February 27 between 2 and 4 … Continue reading
Our hedging trees are due to arrive this week and it would be good to get them planted as soon as possible. There will be 2 planting sessions – this Saturday morning 10-12 and Sunday afternoon 2-4 pm. You’re welcome … Continue reading
We had a successful afternoon when we met at the orchard in October and succeeded in clearing the hedgerow abutting the field where we planted saplings a couple of years ago. November 21 may well be our last session on … Continue reading