Search the site
- Tomorrow! Come along to hear local writers read their work – and savour the bitter-sweet taste of the season through their words – with mulled wine and Teles fabulous cakes and pastries also available to get you in the festive mood!
- Surlingham Parish Council Agenda – 17 December 2019
- Poringland Street Surgery
- News from South Norfolk Early Help Hub
- 'Off the page' at Teles Patiserie Thursday 12th December at 17:30
- Church News. December 8th 2019
- Police and Crime Commissioners Newsletter
- Boxing Day Quiz at Coldham Hall!
- Xmas Street Food Market this Saturday
- Warning: Fake £10 notes
- Carpet Bowls 13/12/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Lee Vasey at the Ferry 15/12/2019 at 16:00 – 18:30 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Parish Council Meeting 17/12/2019 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Table Tennis 18/12/2019 at 10:00 – 12:00 Rockland Parish Rooms
- Surlingham Broadnotes Christmas Carols 18/12/2019 at 18:00 – 21:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Carpet Bowls 20/12/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Carol Service 22/12/2019 at 16:00 – 18:00
Author Archives: foxglovessurlingham
Our first orchard session of the Autumn/winter season will be next Sunday – October 20 – 2-4pm. Everyone welcome – please bring gardening gloves; a garden fork would be useful too, as would secateurs. For information contact Pat Scowen 538791
A big thank you to everyone who contributed to the Fayre yesterday in Surlingham Church – our lovely helpers, cake and bread bakers, soup makers, craftswomen and artists…..and of course all the people who came along to chat, enjoy refreshments, … Continue reading
It’s our last pop-up cafe this afternoon in Surlingham Church. We’ll be open between 2 and 4pm and everyone is welcome.
There will be a work session on the community orchard next Sunday – June 2. Everyone welcome – 2-4 pm
Why not join us to enjoy home-baked cakes and a selection of teas and coffee at the Pop-up Cafe in Surlingham Church this afternoon – 2-4pm – everyone welcome.
The Claxton Community Cafe is held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month from10-12 in Claxton Village Hall. Delicious homebaked cakes, tea or filter coffee at community prices – and good company. Quite a few Surlingham residents attend regularly and … Continue reading
Our next pop-up cafe at Surlingham Church will be in the afternoon and not the morning as previously advertised. Everyone welcome on Sunday May 19 from 2pm to 4pm.