Search the site
- Pie Night at Coldham Hall Tavern – this Friday
- 10% OFF brownie wreath orders – Black Friday offer!
- Off the Page at Christmas – Thursday 15th December, Bramerton Village Hall
- Portuguese Weekend at Teles Patisserie
- Parish Council – Draft Minutes 15 November 2022
- Murder mystery evening!
- Rockland Surgery, re-opening in the afternoons
- Fish Van and Hampers
- This week’s video service
- Winter Fare at Coldham -support local businesses and Nelson’s Journey
- Christmas cafe Friday 25th
- County and District Councillor Vic Thomson’s reports for November 2022
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Winter Fayre - Coldham Hall 26/11/2022 at 12:00 – 16:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Holy Communion 27/11/2022 at 11:00 – 12:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 01/12/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Pie night at Coldham Hall 02/12/2022 at 17:00 – 20:15
- Christmas Tree Festeval 03/12/2022 at 10:00 – 16:00 Rockland St Mary Church
- A Christmas Carol - Ashley Ramsden 03/12/2022 at 21:45 – 23:30 Burgh Apton Church - NR15 1BX
Author Archives: foxglovessurlingham
To the mowers, rakers, and weeders for your work this afternoon. Amazing what a few volunteers can achieve in a couple of hours. And we weren’t rained on either! Great work – thank you.
This will probably be our last working party before Christmas so we’ll be at the Orchard on Sunday October 30 between 2 and 4 pm. Everyone welcome – we’ll be weeding so do bring gardening gloves – secateurs and/or digging … Continue reading
my wandering brown bin is now safely home!!
My brown bin was taken for emptying by the collectors yesterday but never returned. Guessing they left it elsewhere. If you’ve got an unexpected brown bin can you let me know please – 538791
A big thank you to the volunteers who came along to cut grass and do battle with the brambles etc. The new hedging seems to be holding its own and the fruit trees are growing slowly – a minor miracle … Continue reading
On Sunday July 3 there will be a weeding session on the Community Orchard – 2-4 pm. Everyone welcome. Gardening gloves advisable and secateurs and/or spade/fork would be useful. Hope it’s not too hot!
Although we planted most of the hedging plants allocated to the orchard before Christmas, we still have a few more to plant out. Anyone who’d like to join us at the orchard on Sunday February 27 between 2 and 4 … Continue reading
Our hedging trees are due to arrive this week and it would be good to get them planted as soon as possible. There will be 2 planting sessions – this Saturday morning 10-12 and Sunday afternoon 2-4 pm. You’re welcome … Continue reading