Search the site
- Video Service to mark the passing of HRH Prince Philip
- His Royal Highness Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh 1921 – 2021
- Barn Owl. Issue 10
- Church Services 11th to 18th April
- Weekend menu & Reopening at Teles Patisserie
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop – 8th April 10.30am until 4pm!
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop
- The Easter Bunny wants to say thank you to everyone who made today so special
- Easter Bunny spotted on The Green
- Last day of Pop Up Gallery and booksale on The Green
- Surlingham Ferry reopening 12th April
- CycSpresso Sunday 4th April 🐣☕️
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Celtic Prayer 13/04/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 15/04/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Parish Council Meeting 20/04/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 22/04/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
Author Archives: foxglovessurlingham
My black lab has been found and returned to me – thanks to anyone who’s been keeping an eye out for him.
my black lab – very friendly – answers to Hugo – ran off on the field and I can’t find him in the dark. If he comes your way would you please ring 01508 538791
The organisers of the Community Cafe would like to emphasise that this is NOT because of any incidents of coronavirus coming to their attention.
After much consideration, and due to the uncertainty around Coronavirus at the moment, the Community Cafe team has decided not to go ahead with the cafe on Tuesday 10th March. They apologise to their regular customers who were looking forward … Continue reading
Our first orchard session of the Autumn/winter season will be next Sunday – October 20 – 2-4pm. Everyone welcome – please bring gardening gloves; a garden fork would be useful too, as would secateurs. For information contact Pat Scowen 538791
A big thank you to everyone who contributed to the Fayre yesterday in Surlingham Church – our lovely helpers, cake and bread bakers, soup makers, craftswomen and artists…..and of course all the people who came along to chat, enjoy refreshments, … Continue reading
It’s our last pop-up cafe this afternoon in Surlingham Church. We’ll be open between 2 and 4pm and everyone is welcome.
There will be a work session on the community orchard next Sunday – June 2. Everyone welcome – 2-4 pm